BeautyHacker

My plastic surgery with Dream Medical Group

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by brow level u mean the lower part of your brow right? cos its not possible to even implant the silicone at the upper most parallel part of the brow. If so then thats the technique used in Korea.

In thailand they place the implant at the lowest point parallel to the inner fold of the eye. This makes it prone to deviation. So in Korea, the korean surgeons place it higher as part of their placement technique. It should be fine after swelling has dissipated.

U should find out how many mm implant was used tho.

Thanks k couture, Yea it is placed at the lower end of the brow, 4mm, standard for male according to park, it just looks bit weird under certain lighting n angle.. I ll give it more time, it s only been 2 months anyway...

oh it wil definitely go down. Guys tend to use higher implants cos their facial structure is more dimensional. But do u have a high forehead? Sometimes fg is used to balance things out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nobody around? Looks like I have to scout for other clinics then....and I also cannot find photos of Dream before and after so it kinda makes me not very keen to go to them.. I look at photos first before deciding which clinic to go to , LOL!!!! x

Hihi..I will be trying Transconjunctival fat repositioning by Dr.Yoo coming march appointment. I can share with you if there is a good result after i go for it. By the way, Dr. Park doesn't perform eye bag removal surgery.

Why i opt for this instead of removal surgery because Transconjunctival fat repositioning can also improve eye bag and this surgery is done through conjunctiva, there is no possibility of scarring as it is performed on inside underneath skin.

Hi last year november 2015 i had my rhinoplasty and fat grafting surgery at dream plastic surgery clinic with dr. Kim young joon. And i thought they are the best clinic among all the clinics i went to. And its been 3 months now since my surgery and in still not satisfied with the result of my nose because my nose is deviated it turns out assymetry and i started contacting the person incharge because im coming back next month march 2016. Very dissapointed. Im not satisfied really. And not not planning to do any revision in dream plastic surgery.

Based on my experience in dream plastic surgery thr after care service is not good as well. Im very sad with thr result of my nose now. My friend notice that my nose is not align i mean its assymetry. Im now started to look for a very good plastic surgeon who can make my nose very pretty but i need to wait 1year before i can make my nose again. I hpe you guys do the research first before you finalized where you will be getting your nose done.

That's too bad, I was considering Dream as well but the negative reviews are just too many:shucks:
Why do you say that their after care service is not good?

Thanks

I heard Dream has shadow doctors.

Also I wasn't impressed with their before & afters, and their clinic was empty except for 2 foreigners when I visited them.

It seems like they rely on high prices and detailed consult/sales pitch to make money because they don't have a high and consistent volume of patients coming in.

Hi, when in March 2016 will you be going back? actually i am also skeptical and worried.. but there is too many to see.. and you can only base on internet? by personally going there also will be a 50 50 thing till we get to see the after results..

I just received some pretty up there pricing from Dream:

Rhino (lat ost, bulbous nose, hump removal) -8M krw
DES w/Ptosis correction -3.4M
Acculift for double chin and jawline -4.3M
Jaw reduction Botox -1.1M!!
Full face FG -4.7M krw

Even for foreigner pricing this is nearly twice what anywhere else has quoted me. I'll keep reading up about Dream, but...wow.