BeautyHacker

What Is Your Next Plastic Surgery Procedure

:smile:
I am still recovering from my rhinoplasty revision and aculift but already thinking of the next Plastic Surgery Procedure that I want to do.

I actully bring extra cash in US currency just in case I can do tummy tuck in Korea and to extend my stay, i read about k Hospital doing tummy tuck for international customer but it didn't happen. I am home sick. ;)

Anyway my wish list for my next PS
1. Tummy tuck
2. Mini face lift
3. Breast Augmentation (implant)

On day 4 of my first procedure - rhinoplasty!

But I know I want some boobs in the near future. I'm really scared though as the rhinoplasty has been a breeze (pain-wise) but I hear the boobs are more painful. I don't do well with pain! :crybaby:

Swelling is at its peak on fourth day. Which clinic did you do your rhinoplasty?

Oh!! How is your acculift coming about?

I've only ever had non-incisional eyelid surgery but my next will be power V Line and fat grafting in July !

Oh god yes.. I know all about the day 4 swelling right now! My face feels heavy and I'm missing my high cheekbones. I also hate the oily greasy mess that is surrounding my nose. I just want to rip this splint off and exfoliate, steam, scrub :sad:

Feels like an eternity to Friday. Patience...

My doc was Eric Joseph, West Orange, NJ and he did my surgery in Montclair (North Fullerton Center). He's amazing and sings these cute little songs to you :lol:

Don't be afraid of breast implants and pain. I had mine done, the implants were put under the muscle and I have Sientra cohesive gel's and honestly I took one pain pill after I got home and maybe one or two Valium and then I was fine. There was actually no pain, it was just some chest tightness but it wasn't bad at all. I've had pulled muscles hurt much worse.

Oh this makes me feel so much better! I haven't even started researching the different methods yet but this is good to know! ;)

My acculift bruising are getting better and no more double chin and turkey neck :smile::smile:
So I am pleased..

ah i really don't know...
i keep hearing the words in my head "nose last, your new nose has to fit the shape of your new face..."
but... i'm so anxious to get rid of my old nose, i hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it...
i could get it done here where i live or go to korea to get it done, but if i do here i don't have to pay for a hotel... ah i really think i will get my nose done soon, or nose and eyes... if the new nose doesn't fit my face after v-line i can always get a revision...

hehe no need to worry about your nose not fitting your new face. that will only happen if its botched. That is, if there is an extreme difference between the size and shape of your nose comparative to the rest of your structure. So by that i mean if the surgeon puts a severely oversized implant in your nose etc. If yur surgery its performed well then there's no need to worry about balance because you can only enhance your nose to a certain degree depending on its original structure. I always feel that we should fix our most undesirable feature first, then go from there.

I hear that too! But I think it's neglect-able. Like honestly how small must your nose be that it doesn't fit the size of your face haha, unless your face right now is very wide and you plan on making it smaller