BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi puffy

Is your iti confirmed? I am looking to go in aug too but have not bought tickets. I will be travelling alone too i suppose. i cant pm u. shall we chat over kakao? :smile:

Hello oryza. My ex bf was from Singapore :biggrin:

Do you have kakao? Mine - Killingtwo.
I got tickets on 21 -30 august. Did you got urs? Also did you found hotel?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I'm at day 68 and my Epicanthoplasty scars are still there. It itches and the inner corner fold gets more swollen when I try to cover up with bb cream (cause I have sch, I need to hide it) Can't wait to reach the 3 month mark.

Thanks for your update!!!!! But can you fully hide the scar with bb cream???

Yes fully hidden. But after I remove it it itches and becomes red. So I advise to avoid using bb to cover.unless u are going out. Currently avoiding contact with friends so I don't have to cover.hoping for a faster recovery that way.
Btw I heard that the clinic is closed till early Oct as they are moving.

Omg, thanks for telling me!!! I am going to korea end of Oct!!!! very excited:P

OMG my sister already booked the ticket on this September for her eyes in Teium, and we didn't contact Teium first( we just plan walk in hic hic...). What should we do if Teium close for moving? Anyone knows Doctor Lee Sang woo in DA good for eyes? Thanks a lot.

Hi guys, please help me
I already booked my airplane ticket to arrive in Seoul in September for revision eyelids with dr Won. Nevertheless, one friend of mine just told me that dr Won won't be available in September (annual leave or something like that). I cannot change my ticket, could anyone please confirm? I cannot reach them by email :sad:

I am finally back from my surgery with Dr Kwon! Can't say how impressed I am with him. He actually recommended me slightly tapered lids, but I chose to go slightly more parallel as I wanted more obvious lids.

I was supposed to visit another 2 more clinics, but I made up my decision with Dr Kwon.

Then within 15 mins, I was prepped for surgery - full incision, epi and ptosis. Dr Kwon was very professional, but I didn't like the attitude of the assistant in the surgery room. Felt that she was very rough with my eyes. Even during the stitch removal, she was very rough.

Currently at my day 26. My epi scars are still there, and it's swollen and red after make up removal. It also itches too.

Here's my photo... You can actually see that one of my eyelid is tapered and the other is parallel. I've emailed Dr Kwon and he said that it's swollen still, so I should give it a few more months...

What do ya'll think?