BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I m planning to go teuim next week but i still havnt secured a consultation,is it true that one can do a walk in and arrange same day surgery?i had partial incision and epi and levator muscle lift last yr at Regen but the result is not satisfying. I emailed teuim and got a reply that i need double eyelid revision with ptosis correction with incisional method,as well as epi revision. I guess i wont go for epi revision as i am v afraid of scarring. Spent so much time last yr to cure my rasied epi scar last yr.

Has anyone has experience with incisional revision with ptosis correction? Hows the scar and hows the recovery in terms of swelling?

Anyone going soon can we exchange contact so that we can emotionally support each other:)and exchange advices!If i cant book next week,i will need to wait till next end feb but i really want to do it rite away:cool:

Hi Kat! I consulted with Teium last month. I would definitely recommend booking a consultation cos Dr Kwon isn't there every day (the first time my friend and I dropped in without booking, he was out of the office).

Also, Dr Kwon told us they are in the midst of moving offices (across the street, if I recall correctly) so you should check if they will be set up to consult/operate during the period that you're there. It shouldn't be too difficult to book an appointment (email/kakao) and you wouldn't want to make a wasted trip, by just walking in. If they can fit you in on that day, you should be able to consult/operate on same day. Good luck with your surgery!!

Thx lanvinfiend!so did u end up having a surgery at teuim?

I just want to say this on behalf of my friend, to thank doctor Kwon for his kindness:
My friend had consultation with doctor Kwon on 12th September. I was there with her because I spoke English. Dr Kwon was sooooo kind, you can feel it immediately when you see him! My friend wanted to have the operation on 17th Sept with him so she gave his consultant 1 ml won deposit. Unfortunately she couldn't have her visa extended for 10 days more, so she couldn't have the operation. When she told that, doctor kwon's consultant just gave her money back without any trouble. This will never happen in other clinics, because deposits are not refundable! They are really kind!

I'm going back to Dr Kwon next week for my revision.
So far my experience with Teuim has been pretty good.

When I emailed them that my eyes are still uneven and I would like to book for my revision, they replied me promptly and confirmed that there won't be extra charges.

My friend who did her eyes with another Clinic was mentioning to me that she faced quite a bit of issues when she requested for revision for her eyes and nose. The clinic started to ignore her emails, or take forever to reply.

So I am really glad that I chose Teuim. Shall update after next week how my revision went!

wish you all the best for your surgery

I have my consultation booked on the 29th and I have my mind set on doing my revision with him.
He seems to recommend ptosis a lot. Im debating if I wanna do it.
For those who did ptosis did it swell a lot after? Is it worth it??
I have to go right back to work when I come back so I don't want it to swell a lot :sad: