BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi swallow86, may i know what was your original double eylid method? full incision?

i had my surgery with dr.kwon last week, and its healing quick, like the shape alot. but would like to have a higher crease. hope it will turn out to b ok

Hi, what method dr kwon suggest u??? And whether u mind sharing your B&A with me as im finding Dr Kwon at the end of this mth, thanks

Hi popcorn I did my surgery with Kwon on the 21st Aug. I have the same issue. Sad to Say, it is still the same now. I choose tapered, one side is tapered nicely But the other side,the fold n the inner corners are not joined. Hence its a little parallel. I emailed Kwon he says I'm still swollen n Pls be patient. I shall wait till the 3mth mark n see How by then.

So as not to mar the credibility of Dr Kwon with the earlier photo I posted, I'm back to say that my eyes are now symmetrical. They have improved greatly since, like what Dr Kwon had promised. I'm happy that I wouldn't need a revision after all:smile:

Orzya time heals. Really. And don't put a time stamp on it cause people heal differently.

For my case. It took close to 4 months to become symmetrical.

Hi Jillyqueen,

I am considering Dr Kwon from Teuim. I have read your post from page 1 till now.

I have emailed him & he has recommended me ptosis + epi ( it seems like he recommend this a lot to many people ? )

I am greatly concern about your epi scar. May i know how is it now? Has it got better ?

Hi Jillyqueen,

Oh Mine.. I'm deeply concern because i do not want scars .. Nobody wanted ..

I'm wondering why he recommend standard procedures instead of recommending the best procedures for the patient. I have emailed ID & View PS. Both of them recommended Ptosis but never recommend epi. I happened to come across another thread (just cannot find back that post) that mentioned that some of the forum members are seeking epi reversal as the epi is not a good fit for them.

Would i be able to send you a picture of my eyes to see why Dr Kwon will recommend that?

quoted from another post " However, it seems to me everyone is getting double eyelid surgery, magic epi and protsis correction from Dr Kwon. This worries me a little. I have seen more than a few forumers, from Teuim, were looking for epi reversal, and that epi was not good fit for them."

Hi I am a caucasian with smallish eyes. I am wondering will anyone tell me if they think Dr. Kwon could do a surgery on me even though I am caucasian that could make my eyes larger? I read on here that a popular surgery is epi? which extends it in the inner corners and then another one that extends it at the outer corners. I already have a lot of red showing at the inner corner. Will anyone tell me what they know about how Dr. Kwon's experience with the one for the outer corners?

That's good to hear! I'm worrying because they are healing differently.
I'm getting my stitches out in a few days so hopefully by then I can see a little improvement.

Hi Hawthorn,

Like you, i also have double eyelid. Would you mind sending me a picture to see why you need an epi ?

I sent an email to them & they also recommended me epi + ptosis. I'm wondering why i need an epi .. because View PS & ID recommended only ptosis.