BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all, its my first time posting on this forum :smile:

I just did my non-incisional ptosis correction + epi at teium. Its been a little more than a week only but I am getting worried because of my high crease, which makes it look very unnatural. It could be due to the remaining swell, but as I observe the crease while slowly closing/opening my lids, it seems to be that the crease's position is kind of 'fixed'? Anyone has the same thoughts?

I hope someone who has done the same non-incisional ptosis correction at the clinic could kindly enlighten me on whether the crease will lower and become more natural over time..

Thanks in advance!

Of coz it will become more natural over time, juz one week post op
My nose look normal ard 1.5mth post op
btw im quite interest in doing my eyes in teiums, teiums suggested me doing epi from email too but i quite scared of scar, would u mind sharing your pic with me or keep update me about the scaring, thanks

Hi all,

May I know if anyone has done double eyelid with non incisional suture (burial) technique? I already have double eyelids but not thick, and asymmetrical. 2 of the surgeons suggested this technique to lift my eyelid as well as making them symmetrical. But I found on websites that the downside is that suture technique will make it less long lasting, especially if I wear contact lens every day, pressuring them. The consultant replied that it is also long lasting.

Anyone used this technique before?

Hmm.. I hope so.. anyways I shall wait for the 1 month mark before evaluating further..

My epi area is healing very well, a little red but no visible scar or bump as some other people experience. I am also continuing to apply the cream and it helps to reduce the redness. I will keep you updated if there are any changes.

My bigger worry is the scar along the double eyelid line because right now there is a very visible inward dent along the eyelid crease when I close my eyes. :sad:

Hey asiandreams, I did non incisional double eyelids at another clinic about 3 years ago. It loosened within 2 years and that's the reason why I did the revisional surgery with teuim this time round. Also, my right eyelid loosened more than my left so that prompted my revisional surgery.

I think the burial technique works for some but for others with e.g. thicker eyelids, mongolian fold etc, it places more stress on the suture and cause it to loosen over time. For my case, my lids are not thin, but also not significantly thick. I think the bigger culprit could be my very severe mongolian fold because I did double eyelid surgery without epi the previous time.

Hope this helps!

Is glad tht epi dont have scar.
this time dr kwon use non incisional method for ur eyelid, right???

Hi dear, dont need to worry about the scar, i had full incisional eyelid revision surgery done in teuim (previously in regen). its 4mths mark now and there is no obvious scar.
as for the crease height, absolutely no worry.. when i just stepped out, i thot the height was perfectly fit what i want, and in 4mths time, it drooped alot, i wish dr. kwon had made them higher..
hope the info helps. just stay relax for your healing time.

i am going back teuim on feb 7 for fat grafting, no experience at all for fat graft at teuim for full face, any one had relevant experience before? tks

Would u mind sharing ur pic wif me??? i wanna hv a look at ur eyelid when u close ur eyes
im planning to go to teiums to do eye bags revision and eyelid, i have no idea on full face fg
why u not going to other clinics for full face fg?

Hi I got quoted 3 mil (after discount). Cause initially I didn't want ptosis

Hi North Star,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I love the natural look of suture technique though. So I think I will still go for it. Would you mind sharing with me your after photo once your eye swelling is gone? You can pm me just your eyes area if privacy is your concern.

Good luck with your healing!

Sure, I will show it to you when more swelling has gone down. Right now it still look sausage-like. :shucks:

Thanks, all the best for yours too!

yeah, but after epi the inner corners are extremely sensitive. My redness still come and go. So for awhile we just got to be very careful..

This time round I went for partial incision + ptosis + epi. Had partial incision cos I wanted to remove some fats off my eyelids. :smile: