BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

Hi. I think we are talking about different types of asymmetry here. Mine is difference in pupil exposure, not crease. Is yours pupil exposure or crease. And mine is due to brow tosis which can't be corrected with eyelid surgery.

But I still feel tightness after 7 months from ptosis. Do u still feel tightness? I don't bother emailing him cause there's really nothing he can do about it

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey oryza is your eye still asymmetrical?
Mine is very slight now but I can still see it especially when i see photos of myself.
Will u be going back for revision because I'm thinking about it also.
Do you have kakao by the way?

How many days/ months post op are you in this photo?

I went through this whole thread and am interested in getting an eyelid revision with Dr Kwon. I had a non-incisional eyelid procedure a few years ago and now the lids are totally hidden when I relax my face. I have to strain to open my eyes with a wrinkled forehead for my tiny lid to show.

Does anyone have this problem of eyelids drooping way too much post surgery?

was thinking about going to banobagi originally for a nose job too but parents found out and are super against it. Teium should be a better and cheaper option if I'm just doing an eyelid revision+epi and MAYBe ptoSIS? I dont know why ALL CLINICS have quoted me back with a "double eye lid revision + ptosis correction" procedure.

Hi popcorn yes its still asymmetrical. mine is pretty obvious that one side still has the mongolian fold. I have plans for korea in autumn, but i have not decided if I wan to risk a revision. there has been too many stories about asymmetry if u revise only one eye.

Yes my kakao is jacelynlau

Hi gals...

This is my very first post here, yiks... :P

I too am considering double eyelid surgery. I read about Teuim and how skillful this doc is with double eyelid, however I read from other thread that some commented that after the procedure, the result is nothing to shout about, I mean, it wasn't quite on the drama or the ''WoW'' side.

I am still quite green and raw in the ps journey but I really hope ps could help to enlarge my small eyes.. lol.

But I am definitely going there to do my teeth, cosmetic dentistry and I am in the midst of doing my research. reason why I chose to go over to South Korea for dentistry is I think they are really good (ok I admit, I am so heavily influenced by watching those Korean actors and actress.. their teeth is so PERFECT!!!!) secondly, South korea pricing for certain procedure is much more competitive as compared to here.

By the way, anyone did any other procedure with Teuim other than eyes? How about Acculift? I wonder if its a 1 time procedure or it need several session to see result. I wanted to do some procedure to rejuvenate my skin while I was there for my dentistry.

if anyone knows of any good reliable dentist specializing in cosmetic dentistry in South Korea, I would be eternally grateful if u could share it here or pm me...TIA!

walkingpenguins, do you mind explain what do you mean by your mongolian fold was made more noticeable from the epi and the double eyelid line is weird looking. Maybe a picture? I am planning to have Dr. Kwon to do my revision but now I am worried after what you said about your left eye.

Updates @ close to 1 month..

My crease has reduced by a tinnnny bit and visible swelling is gone, but my eyes still looks kinda puffy and feel tight. I can still feel a bulge at the upper lid area (right below eyebrows). I think there is also fluid retention at the upper and lower lid area, especially the lower lid (i.e.the part between the eyelashes and the crease). It is making it hard for me to put on eyeliner, cos I can still feel and see the swell. The fluid retention seems hard to get rid off, its been there since eons ago! Anyone had the same experience and could advise me on how long it takes for yours to be gone and any tips on how to get rid of it asap?

And my eyes look different throughout the day. It starts off puffy in the morning, and looks its current best late at night. My asymmetry is also not constant, sometimes they look the same, but 95% of the time the left eye is larger than the right, not just crease size but also pupil exposure. I am really worried it will turn out uneven again.. my main aim of this revision IS afterall, to correct the unevenness.. and now I end up with this. sighhhhhh

I have the same problem as u. Water retention will go off only in 6 months. Sad to say.

And as for the assymetry regarding pupil exposure, it will improve. But if u had brow tosis, (resulting in assymetric eyes before the surgery) then it can't be fully corrected. That was what Kwon told me.

I will be going to visit Teuim end of May. Any recommendations as places to stay for anyone who has been there that is affordable yet also comfortable for someone who is recovering from a surgery? Also do you take taxi or bus from airport to the hotel near the clinic? I am so nervous as i don't speak Korean at all. Any tips would be appreciated greatly. Also, I have checked out some hotel online, but the website is in Korean so I can not figure out the price they are charging.

You can try Chloe Guesthouse. It is cheap and center ( you can google and check if it close to the clinic you want to visit). The price you can ask then directly Or can go to agoda.com to check ( sometimes cheaper coz on sale haha). It is small, clean, no elevetor ( on 3rd fl) but if you are easy-going and tight budget then you should check it out.

By the way these are link
http://chloeguest.com/blog/room/community-room/

Agoda.com ( google it if you cant find from what i post )

@jillyqueen dont think my asymmetry b4 surgery was caused by brow ptois.. it looked more like the right eye loosened more than the left. but that cant explain the asymmetry im having again now. I just hope it balances out in the end, like yours.

And wow, 6months is a long time. i guess there is nothing else i can do except to wait then. ^^