BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

north_star, can you share your picture now? I thought your last picture looks good. Is it showing more assymetry not? I had full incisional method here in US 4 months ago and I still have fluid retention on my eyes and it makes my eyes still look puffy/swollen. They are probably still a bit swollen too. That is why I am setting my revision surgery date for end of May, just waiting for it to go away.

heyhey my eyes look different everytime I look so I will probably wait for it to stabilise abit before evaluating further and showing pics. from how i see it, the asymmetry seems to have improved somewhat.. previously it was uneven 95% of the time. now probably 80%? ha..

I will wait for at least the 2 month mark. now it is still puffy and crease still too high for my liking..

all the best for your revision in May!

Hi north_star, best of luck. I know after 1 month there will still be changes to the eyes as they are settling. I remember your previous picture and they look good. I hope they are not getting more asymetrical since the last picture you posted. I am so nervous. I have booked my flight and set an appointment to be seen thursday may 28th. I don't have any other clinic on my list to see for comparison either. When you went with Teuim, did you also visit/consult with other clinics?

nope they are not getting more uneven compared to the previous photo I uploaded. Just keeping my fingers crossed for now! That time, apart from Teuim, I also went back to the clinic where I did my first surgery, but I was put off by the surgeon's attitude. So I decided to go with Teuim in the end.

Hi. I want to get an eye surgery from Dr Kwon in Teuim.
How do you get the best out of the face to face consultation?

I'm not good at describing the type of eye that I want and at the same time not sure if the type of eye I want would fit my face.
Thanks for the post

Hi Kat0719 - can I see your before and after photo too? I am scheduled for consultation with Dr. Kwon end of this may. Just want to see more of his work. I pm my e-mail address to you. Thank you and I appreciated your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi walkingpenguins, what type of revision are you getting in May? epi and double eyelid? or ptosis as well? I'm just wondering if the crease can be revised without touching the ptosis and vice versa..

Your eyes are looking better here. I can see the difference. Wow! It takes 8 months...Out of curiosity, did you pick the crease height or did Dr. Kwon recommend the crease height? It looks like normally he does a higher crease from the pictures I see on his website. Looks like he favors in-outfolder with magic epi instead of in-folder. Your eyes look very good compared to before the surgery. You have done well.

We both agreed on the crease height. I can't take a high crease because the distance between the brow and lid is very narrow for me.
Yup it takes 8 months.
So for those who haven't reached the 6 month point and are thinking of a revision, I really urge u to think twice. Be patient. Wait. There's no hurry.

I agree with you. I got my eye surgery October 2014. And my eyes now (month 4) looks much better than month 1, month 2 and month 3. Please wait at least 6 months to 1 year for revision. The longer you wait, the more your eyes will correct itself and the less revision you need to get you the eyes you will be happy with. I wanted to get a revision at month 1 after I got my eye surgery because I see so many things wrong with it, but by now I am seeing less things that need to be corrected because most of the issues I was unhappy with have corrected itself.

Your eyes are looking great! I remember first seeing your post a couple months ago and they've improved a lot. Makes me hopeful for my eyes too :smile:

Hi mundaneguy--I had a consultation and ended up just getting an epicanthoplasty at Teuim. It went well, but one thing I would advise is to not rely on the doctors to best advise you on what aesthetic result you want. Before I got my epicanthoplasty at Teuim/rhinoplasty at JW Beauty, I visited 10+ clinics in Seoul and did extensive research. Basically, when you go in for a consultation, most doctors want you in and out relatively quickly since the popular ones do a lot of surgeries per day. They tend to fall into two types--the ones that have a "look" that they try and obtain with every patient, and the ones that focus on the medical aspect and leave what you want up to you. If you have photoshop or a friend with photoshop, I'd advise you to play around a bit first (some clinics will also do this for you if you send in your photo) to figure out what you truly want :smile: Good luck!