BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

@eyelidsurgery, I think that's the consensus that this thread has pretty much reached. Don't go to Kwon for outfolder parallel eyes.

No, I stopped using the yellow cream in the tub once I got my stitches out. I'm pretty sure it's just some kind of antiseptic cream to lessen the likelihood of infection. You are pretty far along post-surgery atm, so I don't think there is actually any purpose in you using it anymore. Get on that scar cream ASAP

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you share your photos? I know he's not the best for parallel creases so I would like to see how yours came out before I do my revision!

Your eyes look great! And it does look like you healed nicely! Do you have a before picture? I just want to compare the difference. My flight date is coming up and I'm still undecided with my choices although I do have a list. Seems like every post or blog I read, I either change my mind about a clinic and either take it off my list or add on my list. So frustrating. Teuim was one of my original choices but it got bumped off eventually because Dr Kwon's style doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in. However, your eyes look great after 3 weeks that I may still give them a chance. I don't know, we'll see. Thanks for your post surgery picture.

uploaded.

Wow thanks for sharing! So happy for you that it turned out well for you. Actually, I'm really impressed. It's a fairly large/medium parallel crease yet it looks natural and doesn't scream fake. It suits your face and you recovered really well :smile:

Now Dr Kwon is my bias even more. Very impressed with his work. My only concern is that similarly the online consultation with him was non-incisional because I don't have thick eyelids but I really want to avoid threading/sutures in my eyelids and would rather opt the incisional method.

Did you mutually agree on the non incision? Or did he absolutely refuse to do incisional?

Looks great otherwise, and I'm really happy for you. Hoping I can share the same results when I go in September!

Yes, for me he's a very experience surgeron. When I met him for the first time he's already know what I want, and what I can achieve with my eyelid.

We didn't discuss the height or how many mm he will increase but he instead showed me the different height that matches my eyes. I think the height I have now is about 5mm, but I'm pretty sure it will get lowered in time.

He suggested Non incisional due to non fat existence in my eyelid, or incisional if I wanted too. He prefer me to go for non-incisional, and if anything happen to the crease, too high or too low, it can be easily fix. And go for final incisional later on if I'm ready, when the crease goes lower, and by that time you will know how high you want and etc. Better safe than sorry i

He's very convervetive surgeon I must said. If your natural eyes-formation doesn't fix for parallel, he will give you in-out fold instead although you want a paralle. For my case, my formation is parallel thats why I get parallel.

I'm very impressived with the Epi the most, no scar and pointed. Although left eye is a bit rounded-pointed but I don't mind, because left eye epi fold is really prominent/has extra skin compared to right eye.

Overall I'm very satisfied.

Wow, I see the transformation! And sorry, for some reason I didn't even see the previous uploaded before picture at all. So weird. Anyway, your first DES, I'm going to assume it was also non-incisional too?

Hi there,
Am going to Seoul August 21st. I am having Blepharoplasty for upper and lower eyelids. Also facelift.
You mentioned you have done your research, and I am hoping to pick your decision on who best to go to?

I am considering Dr Kwon but also Girin for upper and lower Blepharosplasty and Neck & Face lift.

You obviously have been to both. Whom would you prefer and why?

I am going there in August 21st. I am so excited yet so apprehensive about who to choose!

Thanks much in advanced for your kind reply

All i can say teuim is much more expensive. I hheardfrom others that girin iisgood for llateralccanthoplasty as in significant rresults, I hhaven't had any pprocedures at girin so can't comment. I am not aware of girin doing Facelift either u better check it out

It doesworry me that u r getting both a Facelift and upper bleph since lifting ur forehead would kinda lift ur eyelids somewhat unless u have ptosis

PS kwon only do eyes BTW unless u r referring to a acculift n such

Hi Mickely,

Your comment made sense! I am so very inexperienced as this shall be my very first visit. I gathered my info based on what is offered from most clinic and thought these might be what I needed.

Teuim just replied and offered:
Double eyelid surgery incision 2.0 -2.5m KRW

Epicanthoplasty 1.4m

Lower blepahroplasty 2.0m

So I guessed my best bet is to go with Dr Kwon for the eyes. Then search for a reliable Neck and mini facelift.

Much thanks for your input in info. I wish there are much more available information one could access. Such surgeries are once in a life time decision, yet so little info available.