BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

Thanks for your feedback Jackielove. I am just seeking a doctor to lower the crease for my double eyelid, nothing drastic since I had a bad double eyelid experience. Basically before double eyelid surgery my eyes were fine and I just wanted enhancement. Now my eyes look wrong, crease is too high and deep for my liking and I have been very depressed about it.I want to turn back the clock but it's too late.
Now all I want is a good, reliable doctor who can give me natural eyes.

I hope you can keep my updated with your recovery.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's so much marketing and false information on the internet, I hope I can make a better choice this time. That's why I joined this forum. Hope I can get more feedback from people who had double eyelid revision in Seoul to give me some trustworthy information.

i actually like higher creases for me, but apparently teuim is known for a more conservative natural look? i think if you express to him what you want and bring pictures he can do either or! for me my eyes are more on the dramatic side!

Thanks Jackielove. I am glad to hear he is on the conservative side cos this time round I just want more "natural" eyes. A picture is definitely a good idea, I didn't do that the first time and let the doctor decide for me....I regret it so much. I am really hoping that Dr. Kwon is the right doctor for me, but I won't know until I tried I guess.If anyone has any other recommendations on a reliable doctor for revisions please let me know too. I am looking for one final revision and that's it!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461156569.935020.jpg Hi I was a patient of Dr Kwon. This is the result after 1yr 10m. Not regrets. :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461156751.344119.jpg

hey invisiblecities! Thanks for the advice..How did your epi go with Dr. Kwon? I want to go to him for epi revision only..I had a botched epi, then did epi reversal. My eyes are now too short and I want epi again but am nervous about scarring since it will be my third surgery in the area. Did you ever have epi done before this? By any chance, do your eyes have more of a horizontal slant? I am worried about that also..I want my eyes to stay horizontal and not look slanted after epi (like they did the first time). Thanks!

Although I don't know any of you in this forum, I am finding this forum very helpful. I am still deciding over things and it's been very useful to have people who are willing to share their experience, opinions and advice. THANK YOU!!!

Hi everyone, I have been on and off this forum for years now through my ps journey and it has helped me a lot. I want to let you guys know of my experience and to help you make a more informed decision.

I had my first double eyelid surgery (incisional) around 5 years ago. I was only 18 at the time and didn't do much research. I thought it would be a very simple procedure so I just went with a random doctor at a plastic surgery hospital in China. I can't say it was a botched surgery but it definitely wasn't a successful one either. It was very tapered, you could barely see the double eyelids as it was hidden under all my upper eyelid fat. The cut was also asymmetrical so the eyes were a little awkward looking and I had deep scarring. I really didn't like my eyes so I decided to get a revision. I did more research this time and read a lot of good reviews on dr Kwon from Teuim. I saw his before/after photos online and although I didn't like those pictures I felt like he was a safe Doctor to go to. At that point, I just wanted my eyes fixed to look natural. I didn't care about crease height or anything as long as there's no scarring and my eyes are symmetrical. I decided on dr Kwon and had my revision a year and a half ago. I got incisional des revision along with ptosis correction and epi. I am disappointed to say that dr Kwon didn't fix my eyes at all. The epi looks good as there is no scarring and it made my eyes appear bigger. The epi isn't pointy but it does look natural with no scarring. However, my eyelids are very asymmetrical - he didn't improve the condition of my eyes at all and in fact I think it even looks a little more asymmetrical now. One eyelid is a lot higher than the other. In addition, I'm not even sure if he performed the ptosis correction since I can't tell a difference and one eye is still opening more than the other as well.dr Kwon made another cut on my eyes but didn't fix my old scarring so now I can see two cut lines and my scars are still very deep. I have contacted them and they will do free revision but I'm not sure if I trust dr Kwons skills anymore. A lot of the before/after pics that I look at now on his website seem to have minimal difference and none of the cuts were originally very deep. I think dr Kwon still might be a good option for someone who had non incisional or with thin eyelids, but personally he didn't do a very good job on my eyelids.

Please be careful on who you choose as a surgeon and not only look at the reviews but also pay attention to specific cases. One surgeon might do better with non incisional or thin eyelid cases so you have to find the right surgeon for your specific needs.

hi jillyqueen

I am very interested in knowing how you look before and after, do you mind sending me your photos, maybe just show me the eye part if you mind showing your full face. I hope you see this message. and my email is : [email protected]

I am glad that you looked better now:smile:

Thank you all for the feedback of dr.Kwon
I set my mind on him already haha
I'm thinking of getting my DES with dr. Kwon at the end of July or the beginning of August.
but Alice (if she's the one who reply all the emails) told me that its gonna be busy weeks for them. Also, Korea at that time would be so hot.

So does these two factors matters? (the busy week and hot weather)

but it's the only period that I get long break from university :sad: (approx 7 weeks)

@need it done, thanks for your post I really need to make a wiser decision this time round. I really have no idea who I would go to for a revision, now that you alerted me to the fact that Dr. Kwon may not be the ideal doctor for everyone.

Any other reliable and safe doctors in Seoul that can do revision for double eye lids and give natural looking eyes?????

I know I would be sad, if my revision failed second time round. I am already living with a bad decision I made when I was younger.