BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

Any other reliable and safe doctors in Seoul that can do revision for double eye lids and give natural looking eyes?????

I know I would be sad, if my revision failed second time round. I am already living with a bad decision I made when I was younger.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my eyelid revision at ASPS and it's definitely better than my old botched eyes. He did make my creases a little too deep (can see a line when I close my eyes) but overall I am grateful to him. You should check him out.

The only thing I really need to correct now is my Epi. I had a failed Epi along with bother DES.. Had Epi reversal but now my eyes look too short. Was hoping to just get Epi done again. Has this happened to anyone else? Also, has anyone just gotten Epi done without touching the double eyelid? Please share your experiences! Thanks :smile:

No problem :smile: I'm still in the same boat as everyone so I totally understand the feeling. I just wanted to share my experiences so everyone is a little more informed. I know it's easy to read all the good reviews about a doctor and think he's the one because we want to be hopeful and hope that they can solve our problem but please, take your time and research on the Doctor. I also want to mention that evn though you did all your research and you found a good doctor, this is still a surgery so there's always a risk. Every doctor will have good and bad cases.

Now with that said, I'm still on the hunt for a doctor that can fix my eyelids, so if anyone had a tough case please share your experience :smile:

@ need it done, having read your posts I feel like I am in a very similar situation to you except that you already had a revision with Dr Kwon and he wasn't able to satisfy you expectations. We are both looking for revision doctors who can give natural looking eyes, correct me if I am wrong. It's really hard to know who's good or not especially about researching good revision doctors for DES in Seoul or elsewhere.

Have you got any advice?

To be honest, his before and after pics on his website don't impress me, but the fact that he has performed many ops in this area I am thinking he seems more of a safe doctor and that there is a higher chance that he can help me.

As you can see from my post, I am confused right now as what I should do? I have an urge to do revision soon like summer so I can start feeling more confident about myself but like I mentioned I would be so upset if it failed again.

At Jackielove, how's your recovery?

I would like to know if your eyes look OK enough for going to work or being out with friends without looking too obvious you had op?

If you could share that would be great, so I know when and how much time I need off when I do decide to go for revision DES.

Thank you

it's going pretty good!!
for me, i'd say about 7 days before going back to work (depends what your work is though) but the eyes look natural enough at that point, just a bit puffy.
the receptionists said you are able to wear concealer after the stitches are out (6th day) and eye makeup after 2 weeks
i still don't want to put too much on my eyes just in case but you can only see faint scarring if i'm looking down or my eyes are closed
i'm not sure if it actually does anything, but i drank pumpkin juice every day 3 times a day while i stayed in Seoul.

Thanks Jackie!

You are recovering well, I am happy for you! Hope you get your desired result.

I can cope with a faint scarring during the recovery stage if I go ahead with revision DES.

Probably stay 2 weeks than if I plan to go Seoul eventually. May try the pumpkin juice haha seems it has been doing you good too.

Thanks Jackie!

You are recovering well, I am happy for you! Hope you get your desired result.

I can cope with a faint scarring during the recovery stage if I go ahead with revision DES.

Probably stay 2 weeks than if I plan to go Seoul eventually. May try the pumpkin juice haha seems it has been doing you good too.

i think two weeks is a perfect amount of time!
yeah no one has noticed any scarring when i'm looking at them so it's fine!
have you planned a date to go yet?

i'm not sure actually, the place i was staying at ordered it for me. apparently you can get pretty much anything delivered hahaa it's so convenient

Hey guys, I just got surgery at Teium this Tuesday in the afternoon. Quick question - has anyone ever gotten their stitches taken out early?

I got partial incision at Teium and the clinic is closed on the weekend...but I fly out Monday afternoon and to remove the stitches in the morning when the clinic opens would cut it really close to my flight (flight is a 12:55, clinic opens at 10, Incheon is 1.5 hours away).

Dr. Kwon said I can get them removed today (Friday) but it would only be D3. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it ok to get them removed early?

Hi pebbles. I had partial incision too. (At least that's what the clinic claims , it looked like full to me)
And I think the wound would still be quite bloody at day 3?? I removed mine at day 6. I think it's a little too ridiculous to get them out early. (Half the time)!!I would rather risk missing my flight home

Yeah I went to get them cleaned today, and they all said that I can remove the stitches on Monday...but the nurse who cleaned my eye removed the stitch from my right eye!

Dr.Kwon said that it was ok but I'm worried/pissed. Hopefully this doesn't result in some latent complications with the line falling out/not staying... I'm getting the left stitch removed Monday.

Hello everyone!

I am in Seoul right now and I have consulted several clinics for my revisional double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction. Currently it is down to item and teuim and I am about to explode from the stress.

I am going to do
-incisional eyelid surgery
-incisional ptosis correction

Anyone can give me any advice? I read through all 41 pages on this thread and still can't make up my mind! Need advice 😢😢

Item or teuim?