BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello
May I am Chinese live in America now. May I know how I can book the consultation with Dr Kwon?

Hello girl
Very happy for u Could you send me the pic of the result .

Guys! What are your thoughts on epi?

This is what I got quoted by Teium if anyone was wondering :smile: Thoughts??

1. Double eyelid surgery including Ptosis correction (Incisional method is recommended) : 2.5—3.0m KRW
2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW

Hi JayKS, how's your eyes now? do they look natural and you satisfied with them? I was advised by Teuim to do exactly same procedures as you. But i'm a bit worry coz I heard a lot of ppl said epi can make scars. Not sure if u have it. Also how much did you pay for your surgery. I got quote from them and not sure whether I can bargain it down a bit

I got a same quotes as you and still not sure about epi. A bit worry it can cause scars. what does exactly epi do to improve eyes shape?

Yeah I'm in the same boat! I'm not sure about epi. Especially reading about people on here regretting epi and the scarring. I like my eyes with double eyelid glue and I think it might look scary to have my eyes look any more closer. I want to opt for only Incisional DES but I'm not sure if Dr. Kwon will agree to it.

to
totally agree with you. I was considering about epi, but after seeing a lot of bad review about it, i think i just going to do my DES without epi

Hi, 2 months after my OP i have only one thing to say. Don't do epi. I hate my eyes with epi and it has given me very obvious big indented scars as well, and it seems like he screwed up badly. Now i am going around for laser and filler treatments just to solve this scar problem if i could go back, i would NEVER have done epi. dont believe what the website tells you about it being invisible.

epicanthoplasty leave the scars , how about lateral canthoplasty ? Coz I have round eyes and I'd like to have more almond , change the shape of the eyes I need to do canthoplasty . Anybody can help me with the answer ? Coz I'm a guy and if girls can use makeup so I can't and I'm scared about the scars .

Hi, I also have plan to get double eyelid surgery and epicanthoplasty.
Recently, I've got online consultation from several clinics except for Teuim.
Is their price reasonable?
Some clinics give me unfair price .. banobagi and regen..
And I would like to see your B&F.
I need your advise. Thank you!

I will go to Korea the last week of October.
Are you planning to go to Korea as well?
What kind of surgery are you looking for?