BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tot mine looks more swollen at the lids. but omg the bloodshot, it looks painful :/ and the asymmetry :sad:

So glad you are looking so good now.

But its weird that you do not have this epi scar during removal, when did it start to turn so red? Try contractubex, the chinese nurse recommended me. And another fren say the cream helped with her burnt scar. so i am assuming it is good.

Um it was red all along actually. Like I said my iPhone camera is lousy.It's just my skin condition. I too have been applying contraubex.
But Kwon promised it is a "temporary phenomenon" so I'm counting on that. I decided not to take steroid Jabs as I don't trust Singaporean plastic surgeons. They scared my mum badly.

About the thickness: it will Definately go down. Mine is thinner cause my crease is supp to be thinner. (Cause if u look at the distance between by eyebrow and upper lid, it's v narrow compared to other people)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated. Hope you recover quickly! Best wishes!

HI guys,

I am flying from SIngapore to seoul. Am planning to do V-line surgery and ptosis correction in this Decemeber between 16th to 28th.

Is anybody in seoul during the DEcember period? I am going alone and it would be nice to have friends to hung out with....

Plan to consult DAPRS, teuim . But ideally I would like to do both V-line and ptosis in one clinic so I have to consult both clinics before I decide.

Anyone has experience with V-line at AT clinic?

Hi oryza,

The itchiness is usually a sign of healing. when it becomes weepy, or u start getting feverish etc that should prompt u to go see ur doc. the swelling can last anywhere up to 3 months though it's usually worst in the morning. My personal experience is to limit fluid intake at night.. Sleeping slightly propped up helps too. moving around in the morning also deswell it faster. I wore a cap and thick frame glasses for a month after my eyelid surgery to sorta hide it just so I can go out without too much stares and whispering..

I wouldn't worry too much. I saw the other forumer 'goldfishintown', who also had surgery with Dr. Kwon. Her picture after 1 week was really swollen, high crease, not completely symmetrical. But her picture 3 months post op is really good.

Don't stress out. Good luck.

Thank you all! My crease is still pretty high, I hope it goes down soon. Now the right eye epi scar is showing up, weird that it is getting more obvious as the days goes by, I tot it should be fading?

Reaching 3 months in 10 days. Currently quite bothered with the assymetry I see.

U can see that my right eye (left in pic) has lower pupil exposure and the crease is thicker.

I also find that there is more tightness on my right eye
Swallow, is your case similar to mine?

Will b asking dr Kwon about it after 3 months....