BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

Hi everyone,

I had my eyelid surgery revision at Teuim a little over a year ago now and I plan on going back towards end of this year for revision surgery. My eyelids are very uneven and I see a lot of scarring. I still believe Dr. Kwon is a good doctor but I guess my eyes were an exception. However, I emailed them and they said they would do revision for free. Is anyone planning on going to Korea end of this year? If so, I would love to buddy up :smile:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi did Dr Suh do your nose? I thought that he was the best person for the job. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I did mine just a month ago, i got quoted 4.7 mill but I'm sure you can get it cheaper since mine was revision. They are more expensive than other clinics for sure but their service is nice and good as well, they gave me injections in my eyes to reduce swelling, many other clinics will just tell you to wait for it to go down and be patient but that can take so long.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,
thanks for sharing your stories!
I'm thinking of having my eyes done too, and I would definitely give Dr. Kwon a visit for consultation. However, do you have any recommendation for any other Dr I should have consultation with? I prefer a natural result than a dolly eyes.

thank you.

JW and Dream I think...

Ok. Let me know where you end up consulting and doing the surgery. What are you getting done on your eyes?

Destiny3, can you share with me how is the your eyelid revision result with Dr. Kwon? I done my double eyelid surgery years ago which I think it's way too high and round. My dr remove quite a lot of skin and fat from my upper eyelid, and the crease looked deep. I am worried the revision may need to cut even more skin to reduce the height of my double eyelid and cause even more problem. I hope you can enlighten me. Thanks

Your result is really nice and natural. I really love it. Did you meet anyone in Teuim having revision double eyelid which is too high with Dr. Kwon?

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys!! i did my revision double eyelid surgery yesterday! this time i also did epi. i'm pretty swollen and i have a huge bandage going down my face so i can't even wear sunglasses yet :/ i get the bandages removed monday then the stitches out wednesday!

Hey, please keep us updated about your progress. I am considering finding Dr. Kwon for a double eyelid revision maybe in summer 2016 but I'm still undecided. Also, I am concerned about how swollen my eyes may become. Not sure how much time I need between op and returning to work. Need to decide on doc, dates and hotels later. No.1: which doc????????
Thanks.
D

i am taking pictures of my progress daily but i'm not really sure why as i don't plan on posting them anywhere haha. i think it would depend on what you get done! if it's just the revision, maybe a week? i also got epi and i feel as tho i need a couple more days with it.
my consult with him was very short but he seemed to know exactly what to do, and told me the maximum height he could do for me. you fill out a form and list what you want. i also asked if i could show him pictures i had on my phone! i think that's better than words. his english is decent, not fluent tho.
so far, i think it's healing well! i'd recommend him at this point!