BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

I like how your right eye turned out. It looks great. Left eye has slightly surprised look for me, but still look nice.

As for the asymmetry, I suppose there are risk of that, when you do ptosis correction. Hopefully it will get better with time.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with u actually. I initially objected to ptosis cause my left eye didn't look like it needed one. Sigh I really hate this. I thought that I wouldn't have to care so much after the surgery if I chose a good doc. Feeling a little disappointed.

Ugh, honestly, just talk with Dr. Kwon again and ask what he thinks. From what I read, incisional method may take 3 months to look natural and 6 months to be permanent. So don't be bothered too much. It probably will get better. Plus the difference is only slight.

Overall I still think he is the doctor of my choice, if I end up going to Seoul to have surgery, regardless his fixation on giving DES + Ptosis + Magic Epi as a combo solution. FYI, I read from different doctors that if you wanna achieve a tapered eyelid but close to parallel, which in my humble opinion is the best, then DES + Mini Epi is the way to go.

Past few days, I start to really dig Japanese plastic surgeon for various reasons, although the cost is sometimes almost double of Korean surgery.

Ughhh, so hard to decide on the surgeon...

Yeah don't get me wrong. I have no regrets going to him. Just that it sucks that I have to deal with multiple issues, unlike many other patients. The epi scars+assymetry+ bloodshot eyes (at the start) are examples.

Mine is supposed to only be partial incisional btw.

Right, supposedly, but I remember you said Dr Kwon suggested full incisional, and eventually it looked like a full incisional case. For the latest pictures, do you have any make up on?

Anyway, in any case, I think your eyes look good.

btw do you have kakao, wechat or whatsapp? I am still waiting for Dr. Kwon to reply my email... :sad:

Hi Jilly, dun worry too much about the symmetry. It is only natural that one's eye are not identical. Even before Ur surgery, your eyes ain't exactly same too. For now. I think Ur new eyes looks great, much better than before and That's great! You really have beautiful eyes now: )

Orzya, I hate to tell u this. But I think the cream is the one that causes the redness.

During the past week I forgot to put it on. And my scars faded. My mum was amazed.

But last night I applied it.. And when I woke up the next morning it became really red again.

So I think it's the cream. U can try and test it for yourself.

Maybe it's just my skin reaction to the cream.

I actually don't like putting on heavy makeup at all. Eyeliner included.
And in my opinion, the purpose of surgery is to reduce the makeup required..

Also I think I expected more because this is a highly reputable surgeon we are talking about.... A professor... Not a young doc.

My gut feeling is that it has something to do with the tightness I feel now.
I feel that there is a rubber band in my eye. And when I open I feel the stretch.

The tension is also greater on my right eye, which happens to be the smaller eye.

My ptosis correction was non incisional (tied)

Will ask the doctor about it after 3 months

Jillyqueen, act i think your eyes now look great, although can see a bit asymmetry. Btw, she said you use non incisional for ptosis correction, does this mean it can redo???

yes ma'am. It is easier to correct the asymmetry and less damage to the eye opening muscle.

Yup it can be undone if I want it so.

And just to clarify, my original eyes were not symmetric.

1) was told so by dr kwon and he recommended ptosis to solve it
2) I objected
3) later changed my mind as I really wanted the assymetry to be improved.

So I expected the problem to be corrected. Since I took the ptosis.