BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

Anyone have experience getting both eyes and nose done at Teuim? I know Dr. kwon is good with eyes but what about nose ? I have nostrils that become wide and flattens when smiling...unsure whether I meed rhinoplasty, alar reduction and/or tip plasty...my bridge is a bit flat but I'm ok with it as side profile is ok...please help!!! PM me if you have before and
After photos

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I am planning and have tentatively booked in my consultation with Dr Kwon for next Friday! I am really excited but his costs seem a little high though. Will you be able to share with me if any discounts were given for your procedures?

Thanks!

U can refer to my profile and check my past posts. I did post my eyes b4 and after about a year ago.

Glad to hear that.
Now is my turn to have uneven eyes since I only did revision on 1 eye. =)
Dr Kwon advise me it should take about 2 months to even out since my revision was only non incisional.

Honestly, I don't remember how much I paid since it was a year ago.
This time my revision was free though.

Hi sWalloW86,

As I understand, you had incisional double eyelid surgery, ptosis and epi. I saw your previous photos taking 1 month post surgery. And you looked pretty great.

For what reason, you need revision on one eye? Doesn't incisional double eyelid surgery suppose to offer permanent change? Your left eye dropping because double eyelid becoming undone or something related to your ptosis surgery? Please enlighten me.

I was recommended the same type of procedures from Dr. Kwon in email, however, when I asked if I am a candidate for less invasive procedures? They said basically said I can opt for non incisional procedure as well. I am still debating as what to choose. Maybe you can offer some insight for me.

Thanks in advance.

Tyler

My left eye was smaller then my right eye even before any surgery due to ptosis problem.
Its was always worst on my left eye.
During my first surgery, I did ask Dr Kwon if after surgery it would be of the same size, he honestly told me that he will try his best but he can't guarantee it.

As mine was incisional, it took about 1year to reach it final stage. I then noticed that my left eyelid was starting to droop more again resulting in uneven eyes again.

To be fair, even when it started to droop again, it was still way better then before surgery. As in it wasn't as obvious as before.

So after 1yr 10mths, I emailed Teuim and flew back for my revision.

For my revision, Dr Kwon say non incisional would solve it. And whether to do revision for 1 eye or both eyes would be decided during the surgery itself.
He did inject anethesia for both eyes, but after stitching up my left eye and comparing, he felt that revision to the right eye was not needed.

wow, a year to reach final stage? How does it look at 1 year mark.
I saw your photos up until 1 month post op. The crease height seemed a bit high. How was the height at 1 year mark? Did you ask for tapered crease or paralleled? height?

Mine took 1 year cause it was incisional.
The height drop by about half or more.
Its really quite thin now but really natural looking.
Actually I prefer it when it was swollen though. :lol:

My crease was Tapered to Parallel which will be more natural.
But Dr Kwon did tell me that most asians normally want parallel.

Wow the height drops by half??
It's my 11th day and my folds already look pretty small. Now I'm worried it won't show at all or will get too small after a year :sad:

What did you tell the doc to do prior the operation?
Many ppl I talk to asked for low crease for the natural look.

I also told him I wanted natural but slightly bigger than my original folds. (This was my revision surgery) I think he could've gone a little higher considering it's only my 11th day and the folds look super natural right now. Hope the folds aren't too small after I fully recover ._.