BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

No I had my revision with him but I wasn't happy with the outcome so I will be going back for another revision -_-
I also have one parallel and one tapered lid. He said he will do a slightly parallel fold but they are not even really parallel. I'll have to reconsider going back to him since all these patients with problems are commenting here.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he agree to free revision? Yea one of my eye is tapered too, it's annoying really but I don't even know where to go anymore, I feel most Korean doc do the same type.

He did but lets see if he sticks to his word. I will be going in a few months but I'm consulting at other clinics too. I heard JW and Cinderella is good for higher folds

I'm thinking of Cinderella as well. Just sent them an email. Btw, does anyone know what INTL airport is the closest to the PS district in Gangnam?

@7Chanel7 - Incheon airport would be best. When are you planning on going to Korea? In my online consult with Cinderella, they told me I would be sedated... Which is kind of scary for me because as far as I understand, Teuim does local anesthesia so you're completely awake. I'm just afraid the larger clinics may pull a switcheroo D:

When I did my surgery at Teuim I was only awake for the second half. They sedated me for the first half and then woke me up.

Really? Yeah that's scary. But also because I would assume they need me awake to have me open my eyes to get a better gauge of the symmetry. The fact that I'll be sedated through out, I'm nervous that my lids won't be symmetric. Ugh. Switcheroos are not cool and I'd be so pissed. Can't believe they'd do that.

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that I'll be going there late July. Was supposed to to early July but things pushed back recently.

oh i love this type of crease! hopefully i can get this when i visit him in september! :smile:

what date you will be there ? i was thinking about 10-21 September. I'm aiming for Dr Kwon but can consider other as well, I haven't finalized the list yet. I'm going for Epi and Revision DES if needed.

Lets PM, do you use Kakao or any messaging app ? I just downloaded Kakao since everyone here is using it :smile:

My kakao id dehetoxic

Hi everyone! I gained a lot from this forum hence I think that I should update my surgery as well. I did non incision
Double eyelid surgery, epi and ptosis correction 2 weeks ago with Dr Kwon. Although many said that the surgery is not v painful, but to me it is! Especially the injection part when I could see Dr Kwon lifting my eyelid and inject my inner eyelid. Okay the surgery took around 2 hours, and the pain starts to kick in more when the anesthesia is over. But I felt better after eating the pain killer given by the nurses.
The total for all my surgeries is 3.3mil won. Initially the lady quoted me 3.6mil.

These are my before and after pictures:
Before
http://postimg.org/image/eyoeudu1b/
Now(2 weeks plus after surgery)
http://postimg.org/image/w5xb7wrl3/
http://postimg.org/image/mnm4fdjdf/

I don't know why but my eyes seems to be more droopy now than before so I'm quite worried about it. But before I left Korea back to Singapore, Dr Kwon assured me that it would be better after 3-6months hence I just have to wait :/

it is the swelling dont worry, one of my eyes was real droopy too after surgery but now they are ok.. 3.3mil for primary surgery (DES+epi) ?