BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

Hi Susaki, thank you so much, and many people asked about the prices, and I kept talking to people, they quoted me 3.2m and I said I can pay be cash, and said "pls pls pls" haha, and they gave me a little discount, okay I thought 3.2 was a good price compared with what I have read from the forum before, but my friends said 3.2 s bit expensive just half an hour ago because they think my eyes are very easy to do.... maybe I should have kept bargaining, but I have no regret...

:noworry: I didnt spend much money in seoul except the surgery, and was on a diet as well, haha, try to balance my budget..

For all the convenience, this was the note I have put down before came to the clinic, which I have seen these prices from the forum, thats why I was thinking it was okay..

"
Incisional with ptosis £1800
Medial epicanthoplasty £900
Lateral canthoplasty £900
Fat removal £400
Teuimps: 2.5M - 3M KRW (non-incisional + ptosis)

Double eyelid surgery revision including Ptosis correction
(Incisional method ) : 3.0m KRW + 10% VAT (PurseForum 2-2.5m KRW)
Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW + 10% VAT
Lateral canthoplasty : 1.4m KRW + 10% VAT
Dr kwon quoted someone last year july 3.7mil for dl +ptotsis + epi.
"

I hope this is helpful...

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cloudbusting, sorry, I was bit sad with the first thread yesterday, I heard 2.5 hrs for the incisional, and mine was around 2 hrs depends what surgeries did u do i think ? maybe u can double check with someone else :smile:

and there was a bit story happened on me which I skipped, I was suppose to be there in the morning , but i was lost and was trying to change my money, so i called them and said I was lost and will I be able to book another consultation, but they were not sure about the time, and after a while, they txt to come in around 4pm on the day... I was only thinking to do the consultation, but they asked me if i can accept the surgery right after talking about the prices around 5pm... I was still very excited and thought I can and have to trust Dr kwon, so I said yes, and they gave me discount. The stuff told me after the surgery, that they said it is usually cheap if you come without the booking (like what I did), and I knew it was a bit of risk for me to do that, but I felt like I was very lucky, and got a nice result and feel very grateful for Dr kwon.

Hi forumers..I have just had a full incisional+ptosis+epi with Dr Kwon as well about 2 weeks ago. I was really happy with the results! Before my trip, i contacted Hawthorn Tree and we chatted on kakao as she also posted on another thread that she is looking for some other forumers who is going the same time as her. Unfortunately, my schedule was two weeks earlier than her thus unable to meet up with her. However, we are both happy with Dr Kwon's skills and the results at week 2, I'm already tremendously happy with the eyes I have now.

As for forumers who commented things like whether this is a paid ad, sometimes do consider other people's feelings. It may sound too good to be true but we just want to share our good experience and hopefully people who has been contemplating a long time can make the right decision. So do not judge just because u don't know any of us here.

Let me go through the consultation with you. I did seek consultation with other clinics such as ITEM and JW. However, after reading so much reviews on soompi & purse blog, my heart and mind is actually quite set on Dr Kwon as long as the price is affordable for me. They did indeed offer me a discount as I paid by cash on the spot. I had a surgery the next day after the consultation. During the consultation, Dr Kwon asked to open the eyes normally and wide so that he could see if I had ptosis problems. I used to use my eyebrow muscle to open up my eyes wide and I ended up having wrinkles at my forehead. I wished I had done this earlier. Now Dr Kwon had solved the problem for me.

Anyway, during the consultation, he was very reassuring & confident. I told him I prefer tapered eyelids and he said he thinks parellel would look good on me. But considering that I prefer tapered, he said he would do a tapered but slightly parellel line for me. And to b honest, I'm glad I took his advice because now my eyes look bigger & brighter.

During the surgery, it was a magical feeling for me. I can't explain the anaesthesia effect but I certainly felt like kinda weird haha. I couldn't feel pain, not until ard 1.5 hours of the surgery. The whole surgery lasted 2.5 hours and at 1.5 hours pain set in and I felt uncomfortable when Dr Kwon was doing the stitches. He also went out two times during the surgery possibly he needs to see other patients. He gave me more anaesthesia on the eyelid. It wasn't much pain, just uncomfortable. It's bearable pain. During the stitches, Dr kwon sighed a few times. He was trying to get the position right I believed. I have heard forumers mention that before so I wasn't particularly worried. Otherwise I would b thinking has something gone wrong?? So peeps, if dr kwon is sighing during the stitching/surgery, rest assured he's just trying his best to deliver the best results for u.

After the surgery, I was asked to rest in a room for 20 mins with an ice pack and they told me I could go back. I stayed very far from gangnam, at hongdae. I managed to take a metro back as I was feeling ok..like seriously, I could even walk 15 mins, take dinner and go back to my guesthouse. So u can imagine the pain is really really bearable. I was on a budget trip, I couldn't afford too much money to take taxi or stay nearby gangnam so I took the risk but I survived so no worries about where u stay.

I had some bruises and due to full incision and ptosis my eyes were really swollen the first 2-3 days. But at week 2 with makeup, my friends all said it looks so good already and they think I am healing so well. Many could tell I had brighter and bigger eyes and at the same time look natural.

I could say i had a successful surgery with Dr Kwon and the whole procedure was manageable, since this is my first plastic surgery experience, I can't tell if this is the best. But surely, Dr kwon knows what he is doing.

The only setback is that I couldn't close my left eyes completely after the surgery so I was feeling a little uncomfortable at first. I am telling everyone this because in case any of u face the same problem like I do, don't worry, u will get better. Be patient! :smile: at week 2, I can see my eyes being able to close better and I don't feel that much tightness. So I believed I will b on the road to full recovery soon. Best of luck to the rest of you and if you are really scared, don't be..it's just a small surgery. I was so nervous at first as I have seen some people saying how pain it was for them. One of my friend encouraged me and said, don't worry lah, in Korea, double eyelid surgery is just like buying vegetables from the market. Hahaaha..so I'm telling this to u girls as well..have confidence. Most importantly, have confidence in yourself and your surgeon that whoever u chose in the end will try their best to deliver the best result.

Hawthorntree, thank you for the information!

May I also double confirm which procedures you had - Epi, incisional double eyelid and ptosis?

Were you able to start sightseeing abit on the next day?

Also, for this type of surgery, do we need to fast 12 hours before the surgery?

Regarding some of your questions, I could answer them if u don't mind.

Sightseeing - you can do it with no problems at all the next day after surgery. In fact, walking helps with swelling much better than ice packs. I only did ice pack for 1 day although they recommended 3 days and thereafter followed by warm pack.

U only need to fast 2 hours before the surgery. No food, not even water. However, I fasted for more than that cause my surgery is 12.30pm and I went straight for the surgery without breakfast.

Hope this helps.

hey, elainee,

thank you so much for sharing, you know what, they didnt even ask me to rest for 20 mins after the surgery, probably it was too late, and when the dr said it s done, all the people were gone , only left one or two nurses to put the taps on my eyes... haha...

I got the same problem, my left eye can't be close completely as well! I asked Dr kwon after the surgery, but he said it will be okay, so I hope it s going to be fine.... did your eyes close in the end, like now ?

You are such a saint, and totally right elainee.

I was fast like18 hrs... haha, I didn't feel like eating, yeah they said only two hrs before the surgery!

I didnt do the incisional

I heard incisinal, ptosis and epi got the quote like 3.7, if you pay by cash will be cheaper, but depends on your situation ?

cloudbusting, I have seen a few. Dr Park did it for them. I'm not sure how popular Dr Park is in rhinoplasty but probably u could read some other reviews in other threads to find out. Best of luck!

Hawthorn, u r referring to KRW or USD? I actually gotten a quote of 4.2M KRW initially. But if u pay by cash I think 3.7M KRW should b reasonable.

I've done a thorough search and I found one positive review on rhino with Dr. Park at AT. I think he specializes in two jaw and mouth protrusion surgery. I know it's not good to judge a doctor by only their B&A photos, but on the AT website all the rhino photos are Dr. Kwon's, as they are marked "Teuim." Will find out more when I go in for a consult!

Hey elainee, sorry, yeah it s KRW !

Yeah, I saw a few too, and as I know, AT clinic is specially for eyes and two jaw ?

You might do some more researches on this then!