BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link!

Yes previously Dr Kwon did advise against Lateral Canthoplasty for me as he said it wouldn't have much of a difference. Shall check with him again when Im going for my revision.

I had pitosis to begin with.
My left eye was smaller then my right eye. Dr Kwon did tell me that he will try his best however is not god so he can't guarantee it will be exactly the same after surgery keke.

Now that its 1yr 7mths, I notice that its drooping more with time so decided to go back for revision.

Just a timeline:
Jan 2013 - Surgery
Jun 2013 - Visited Dr Kwon for review since I was in Kr. At that time my left eye was very very very slightly smaller then the right eye. Dr Kwon advised to wait awhile for the final result as my eyes are not fully healed yet.
Jul 2014 - Decided to do revision since my eyelid is drooping more instead of improving.

Anyway just to share my photos from Jan also.
From 1st day of surgery till 1 month. :smile:

#

Omg swallow Im so grateful to have met another patient with the same condition as me!

Originally my right eye was slightly smaller than my left. Dr kwon asked me to correct it with ptosis.

Not my right eye is still slightly smaller (not obvious at all) but I think it's the swell because when u poke u can see the water retention. I can tell that my eyes after surgery are more symmetrical than my previous eyes though.

Today is day 40 and I still hope for perfectly symmetrical eyes.:smile:

I used to think that the slight asymmetry i see now was my fault because I chose the partial incision method instead of the full incision method recommended by Dr Kwon. He told me partial will work that's why I chose it.

No regrets now.:smile:

He gave me close a full though (lengthwise) I got my pictures to proove it. But I think the cut is not as deep as full, cause he didn't cut my muscle.

I am still very much against invasive methods and I'm glad I stuck to my gut feeling.

Just curious, is your revision free? XD if not, how much for the revision? Cause I have a friend i'm recommending to Dr Kwon

Hi! My case is similar to sWalloW86. I had incisional eyelid surgery done 1y5months ago at Regen. It was to correct Ptosis. But the result was not good. My left eye was still drooping post operation one month. And before I left Seoul, i saw part of the thread came out from my right eye!

At the time, I thought it was dry blood. But I only knew it until a whole bit came out...! I had the feeling that the nurses and the doctor saw it too on the post surgery consultation...I live with asymmetric eyelid for the past year and so. it was very devastating.
Now, that i can go back to Seoul. I'm waiting to see if they can give me a revision free. Otherwise, Im also considering Dr.Kwon of teuim, Wannabe and 101PS.

Anyone looking for a travel buddy? Ill be in seoul from Aug 10 to Aug 17. PM me

Hi what do you and swallow mean by drooping eyes? By any chance does it look like my eyes at day 35?
Here are my pictures: labelled before, day 1(surgery day), day 8, day 25, and day 35.

U can see that my right eye is still slightly smaller (or swollen I hope) than my left at day 35.

I'm currently at day 40.

Proceedures: partial incision double eyelid+ non incisional ptosis+epi.

Doctor: Dr Kwon from Teuim

Decided to upload so people don't need to pm me for pics

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406302752.814400.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406302762.586106.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406302782.920382.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406302808.957212.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406302856.909598.jpg

All pictures are without makeup. So u can still see my epi scars. (Which are fading)

Omg, so is Dr Kwon good? I hope I wouldn't have to go back for any revisions as it would be so troublesome!

Im going for my consultation with Teuim and ITEM on 30th July.

Actually I'm having cold feet now! I'm so afraid that the surgery will be botched and I will look hideous ):

nono . sorry I didn't mean to say yours were botched. but rather, after reading your post, i continued reading other posts and found out about botched jobs...

your eyes look good now btw... (:

I see that many people still come to this thread to seek assurance on their preferred eye surgeon. I wish to post my post op photos but I don't know how to. Just to further share my experience. Again, the procedure I had was full incision+ptosis+epi. Dr Kwon initially recommended me to have a parellel crease but I often think that a tapered crease looks more natural. I was so afraid because just less than 1-2 minutes consultation and I was worried he would be wrong. I insisted on tapered crease, he told me that he will do a tapered crease for me if I wanted it but he will make it slightly parellel. Although he cut my incision slightly parellel but I wished I opted for what he advised me for. Now that i am healing I really regretted not listening to Dr Kwon's advice. Anyway I am still very happy with the results though I just thought that Dr Kwon is really good. He really knows what suits a person's facial features. What I really wanted to say is that he's really got high aesthetic sense. In my post-op opinion, parellel crease would look much better on me. So I really recommend that you listen to his advice.

I am healing really well I would say. Maybe I am just satisfied with the results. At end of 2 months, my friends and colleagues kept raving about how natural I looked and they have totally forgotten my pre-op look. Swelling has mostly gone down at month 2 but I know the swelling will further go down making it look even better later on. If any of you would like to have a look at my post-op results, feel free to email me. Good luck to you girls!