BeautyHacker

Our angel, Dr Kwon from Teuim/AT

yours look perfect !!!!!

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to do parallel eyelids too, but the photo from teuim, mr kwok seems alway do the tapered and very natural , i m not sure can he make a balance parallel eyelids . do u feel he is good? Also ur head of ur eye is so red,hope it will be fine, keep us update, thx

You are deswelling very well . That pic was at day 26? Mine was much worse, and also asymmetric.

Hawthorn, did u do epi. I'm at day 71, and my epi corners are still red. I'm worried cause it's only 19 days to the 3 month mark.

When did your epi scars go away?

U should let him know what u wan. He actually wanted to make my lids not so obvious, but I pushed for mine to be higher. Afterwards I just told him, as long as I look pretty afterwards can already. Hahaha

yups. I just took just now when I posted the post. Had my surgery on 30th July.

A picture showing my scars. This is day 71. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408977199.761829.jpg .

I want to know if I'm healing normally.the scars are blurred in this pic cause my phone camera sucks.

I showed dr kwon a pic of IU and asked for her eyes. This was what I got.

How would I know. 3 injections in total. :*( sobs. Didn't explain to me. He just asked his nurse to take me to the room. And he injected me.
I had 5 injections in total. So u can imagine the agony. 2 for the first round and 3 for the second round.

This is my before eyes ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408978423.382061.jpg