BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,
I am english speaking only and would like to know if anyone interested of going to BK clinic together? I am interested for facial contouring. We can share the hotel room. Please let me know or text me at 6822314597 if you are interested.

Hi,
Did you go alone? do you have any relatives in Korea? if you stayed at the hotel, can you refer me which hotel is close by at the clinic? Did you pay the entire procedure before they start? After the surgery, did you go back to your hotel by yourself and is it safe to do so?

Me and 4 of my Singaporean friendsI had our Upper and Lower Eyelids done by Dr Kim of BK Hospital. No problems at all. We made reservations and appointments online. Met and spoke with the English consultant. Already met Dr Kim in Singapore for examination. Dr Kim met me for just 5 mins before the procedure for final examination before proceeding to surgery. If we are late for doctor appointment, and miss the doctor, understandably, we need to make another appointment as the doctor is already with another patient. Usually, I waited for about less than half hour to see the doctor. My friends and I are very happy with our results, and the staffs at BK are all very friendly. Dr Kim does not talk much ( you can ask for Dr Shin, if you prefer a doctor who talk more), but his works is good. My friends and I have no problems with Dr Kim or BK. if you have further queries, you can mail me at [email protected]. I am happy to help.

BK Hospital guesthouse is very comfortable. Very cosy single room with spacious bathroom. Spacious and clean lobby with microwave oven, sofa, water dispenser. Very clean. After that, they booked me at Coatel Hotel at Gangnam (about 5 mins away by taxi). Very big spacious room, just near main road where there's an airport bus bus stop. I stayed at the guesthouse for 3 days. It's near main road n 5 mins from hospital.

Yes, there is a spacious bathroom, TV and mini fridge. Single bed. Very comfortable!

Hi, are you interested of traveling together to Korea? I need nose revision or facial contouring. We can save the hotel cost. Please PM me if interested or if you have friends that are interested of going.

• 1 month later...
To : Soong Sister. The bathroom is in the room. It is not a common bathroom. Every room at the BK guesthouse has its own attached spacious bathroom. Very comfortable single bed room with TV n fridge. Yes, BK hospital help me to book s room at nearby Coatel Cheverille Hotel. Nice spacious big room at only KRW113,000 / SGD100 per nite. Near main road n near airport bus stop. This hotel is at Gangnam. 5 mins by taxi from BK hospital at Sinsa.

• 2 weeks later...
hello , what u have done ? can u send me e mail ? [email protected]
thanks