BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

well my procedure isn't so simple actually, so I think thats why my quote was more. I thought i was going in for a simple procedure, but they have to refracture my nose to make it straight. I thought they would just rasp it to form it into a line but I guess that wouldn't make any sense either. I hope to meet him. Dr. Park just said if you want to meet him come by tomorrow morning, he'll be there for the morning only. But both my consultations were very short. I'd say 10-15 minutes each at the most. I think it was also because I did a lot of research a head of time, but thats whats confusing me is that I don't know what a u-graft is

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear other people told me that she know many people went and have surgery done by Dr. Kim and they are 100% satisfy with the results. His secretary told me that he done lots of eye revision. I wondered does he quote us different if we went to Korea and have surgery with him. I think so bec if in Korea then Dreams Clinic is the one that give us quote and we just ask to see Dr. Kim. In Korea the eye revision is still around $2500-$3500 in most clinics. But if you add the airfare and hotel, it will be the same. LA hotel is not that expensive until u stay in 5 stars. But even in Korea, it still around sixty something dollars for a decent place. Some clinic allow you to stay there around 2-3 days but it's only a tv and a bed. I call him soon and get the quote for my eyes.

Have anyone have surgery or consultation at Dream Clinic yet? I emailed them to check on prices but didn't get any respond. I was wondering do they even understand English bec they didn't have before and after pics on their English website.

I am not looking for trouble, but just honestly curious. Where did you hear something like this?

If you post your email I will send a message for who told me this. Apparently 170378 has also heard this. I would PM you but it still doesn't let me.

Can you just PM me in four days? By August 3rd, I should be able to get PM. If you don't remember, I will remind you,

It's not that I do not trust you. Once I posted my email, I was slammed with all kinds of junk mails. Since then, I decided not to post my email on the internet.

BTW why do you want to make it private?

he is one of those internet stalkers. first he gets your email. then he cross references your facebook so that he knows where you live. then he adds you with a fake profile and stalks your status updates 24/7 until he know everything about you. then he steals your identity and gets plastic surgery so he looks exactly like you. then he goes to your bank with a fake ID and withdraws all your cash. :smile: