BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

hi everybody,

i am new here.. i am considering to do revison dbl eyelid coz my current one is by stiching done few years back in taipei and wanna redo my nose or rather just do my nose tip .Anybody from singapore here? can please advise me on how do i get started finding a gd doctor in korea ? Thanks alot! im preparing myself fo rmy upcoming wedding :smile: so im so nervous~

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of Dr. Park from Dream?

Hi Mrs He,

XXXX

I just did my nose in Korea.
Am going back to do double eyelid :smile:

Have u pick a day to go yet? I m going this oct if u need a partner to go to.

Hi babe,so sorry for late reply..ihave decided to go for doctor chuang of wishclinic coz of price and also launguage issues,i feel safer w doc chuang :smile: i be in taipei in winter ,savingnow! haha ..u set on Dr Kim ?

• 2 weeks later...
No, I planned to go to Banobagi this Oct 9-20.

• 2 weeks later...
hi i am planning a trip to seoul in october.
haven't decided which clinic yet.

has anyone had a fat graft or prp done?

i am searching for doctors who specialize in this procedure because the permanency of the results depends on the skill and technique of the doctor.

if anyone is going in october it would be nice to go together♥

I will be there from Oct 10-20.

Hello people,

Had my eyes and nose done at ITEM clinic last friday. The nose and eyes already looking good even though its still swollen and a little bruising can be seen. I was at the subway this afternoon and this ajumma approached me and told me that my eyes looks nice.

I will update more after I got my cast and stitches removed. You guys can email me at XXX if you have any questions. ;)

Did u have a eye revision or just double eyelid surgery? Did u have the whole nose job done or revision?