BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

Sent it. :smile: Ooo, you are going next month ! I wanted thinner face and slimmer nose ! hahaha Try the simulation thing on BK's website and see what you want first. If you are going to do both anyway, then it is better to do face first. I wanted to do all at once and that's what I did since I only want to go through the pain once. hehe :P When are you going to Korea ?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can send me your b/a pictures, I am really thankful!!!!! :smile:

Hi,can u send me for b/a picture

Hello everyone,
I am going to be Korea this Wed to have consultations for 3 clinics .HopefullyI will have. My surgeries the next day. Anyone would like to meet up with me ? We could keep each other company. My email address is [email protected].

Hi how is ur surgery??r u done?hope u success

can you send me your before & after photo please? [email protected]

Hey everyone. I'm Korean-American myself and I'm scheduled for a consultation next month at BK Clinic. I've heard of many reviews of how it's like a conveyor belt and how you don't get much attention.

I'm not really worried about that stuff as long as I get good results. I want to get double eyelid & nose surgery.

I know BK is sort of rushed but can I trust the surgeons at BK to give me good satisfying results? Good results is all that matters :smile:.

PLEASE help, I'm getting surgery next month! :smile:

I'm traveling to South Korea for double eyelid & nose surgery at BK Clinic next month. I'm actually really scared about how it's going to turn out. Many people say it's rushed there and it's sort of like a conveyer belt. That honestly doesn't matter as long as I get good results.

Do you think I can trust the surgeons to give me good results? In other words can I go into surgery without worrying about waking up with results I don't like or end up with a botched surgery?

Thanks, I really need all the help I can get haha.

Hi dan4me,
can u send me your b/a pics? may i know did u get your eyelid and epi done too? i have no idea which clinic is the best for eyelid n epi. i heard banobagi did a great job. can u give me any advice on it? thanks:biggrin:
my email: [email protected]

Well, I didn't get any rush feeling or being on a conveyer belt. The atmosphere is pretty similar with all other Korean clinics. They are all friendly and packed with patients waiting all the time.
If you are sure about what you want out of the surgery and as long as you and doctor have enough consultation to reach the same goal together, then you have to let the doctor do the magic on you. But I'm telling you the actual result may not be the same as your imaginary result. so just be confident and try to stay positive. I will cross my fingers for you !! ;)