BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

hi, i'm new here.
Hi dan4me, you look very very pretty, and i learnt that you had a couple of procedures done in Korea. i feel sorry to ask, but could you please send me your B & A photos to me? i have been thinking about facial bone contouring for a long time but didn't have the courage to do so. thanks a million!:smile::smile::smile: my e-mail: [email protected]

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some drs in the US also perform cheekb one, and jawline modifications, but the population focus, techniques, procedures maybe different from that in Korea. Number of patients they have performed may not comparable with that in Korea. Practice makes perfect. For surgery of asian faces, Korea still is the best place to go. I think.

anywhere you want to have a surgery done, choosing a good doctor is the Most important thing to do, not all drs are good even in a b est name hospital.
do lots research online, and have online consultations, and face to face consultations before
you decide where and which dr you trust the most.

And I'm not sure where to do my double eyelid (incisional type). People alway ask me to do research about it, I did but the information is not specific enough. Sighs... Someone please share your experience with me. Will appreciate a lot. Thanks ^^

i still Korea is the best place to go, travel and hotel exps will add up, but it's worth it. what about dr kenneth kim in LA? have you had consult with him yet?

LA? Nope. Not yet. But most probably I will do it in Singapore but not sure which doctor to go to because most of the people out there doesn't recommend Singapore surgeon. They are good but not as experience as Korea surgeon. And my family only allows me to do it in sg. Do you know any good surgeon in double eyelid in sg? Hahaha please guide me (: thanks ^^

no, i live in us, my case is better to have it done in korea, but for your case, eyelids surg is very simple procedure, (but i'm kind of surprised that in US some drs can miss up with it). what about Beijin, Shanghai of China where is closer to sg, and they do good jobs just as the korean drs? :smile:

no worries, it's simple procedure, but choose a good doc is the key.

Hi,im also planning but need to save up more. I would love to join u and the others. Wer u come from by the way?

Hello, can u also send me your B&A pics please?? :smile:[email protected]

Hello everyone! New to the forum!
Hu dan4me, I'm also interested in your before and after pictures. Could you send it to me too, please? :biggrin:

[email protected]