BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

Hey gal! Am back from Seoul 3 weeks ago. How time flies. I stayed 3 days at BK guest house. It was awesome. Room is decent with a single bed and a long couch beside. Decently big toilet. Tv, fridge and freezer everything u mite need is provided. The microwave is not inside the room so u will need to go to the main corridor to use it. I was lucky to be allocated the room in front of the microwave so I always buy food from convenient store to heat up. Wish I could stay longer man. 3 days stay saved me easily SGD450!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiii...could you pls also email me : [email protected]
I plan to have my eyes widen next year. Thanks a lot hon

Do you have to pay to stay in guest house or wasbthat include in your surgery cost? Please share your experience with me.. Who is your doctor?

Please send me the before & after pic as well!

Happy that you have successful surgery :smile:

Hi Sunny

May I have your before and after pic, thanks :smile:

I've booked appointment with Dr.Kim for local consultation in January 2013.. I'm looking forward to see what he'll say from my case as I need revisional eyelid surgery.

Anyone had consultation with him in their own country before?

[email protected]

Please email ur before and after pix. Thx so muchy

• 2 weeks later...
Stay house is complimentary for overseas patients who confirmed their surgery with the hospital. As i am doing only eyelid surgery, i was given 3 days free stay. If you are doing other procedures, i believe you can get 3-7 days free.

IMO, BK is very professional in their services and workmanship. I personally like it a lot. On my first day there i got a shock as their recep as super crowded with people at 10.30am. I was lucky i made appt before arrival. Though my first few days after surgery were worrisome (as it was my first surgery), all my worries were answered promptly and i realize at 2-month post surgery, my eyes have improved a lot a lot and i see that the results were great. I did it with Dr Kim. What are you planning to do?

CECILIABLUESKY, which procedures did you end up doing and where?

How much did your sliding genio cost?

Hello everyone ,

I'm quite new to this forum as I have just found out recently. This is really a good forum with loads if info !!
Anyway, I'm planning to do rhino in this coming May with BK Dr.Kim
Any suggestion pls ?? I need a lot if information on this matter as I can't speak Korean!!
Pls help 😊

im in seoul now, i did it in banobagi clinic, it was great for the service and consultation and dr. lee is really good and he also got lots of good review. i didnt regret it at all, i did double eyelid + magic epi, rhinoplasty ( alar reduction, nose tip correction using ear cartilage, hump removal and bone reduction on my nose.) the surgery takes about 2-3 hours for me, but i didnt get complementery guest house, i didnt ask anyway and i dont want to. lol. now i am still in recovery time, cant wait for my result. :smile: banobagi is really popular for local korean and bk is really popular for overseas ppl. i was planning go to bk but i really comfortable with banobagi. before i go to banobagi, i went to cinderella clinic, i dont like it and the price is ridiculously expensive and they try to add other procedure to me which is i dont need. btw, thanks for sharing your experience!! wish all the best for my surgery result.. =D