BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the forum moderator banned her for advertising

i dont think that the pictures that she posted actually belonged to her. she just took some pictures from naver and impersonated a former patient. (sesamekiss found the naver thread where somebody using dan4me's pics was posting in korean, despite the fact that dan4me claimed to be viet/singaporean)

Hey I will be staying at BK guest house later this week. If the hospital provides guest room service just take it. Else, you may consider highland hotel. Heard that highland hotel is near all PS hospitals. Another hotel is yong dong hotel. Do some research ya. As I may have spelled it wrongly. Cheers.

Many thanks for your info ;> rem to share ur exp and condition of guest house after PS.. best of luck to u.. Cheers..!!

hi, sorry for late reply ^^ no im just planning on doing rhino :smile:well im planning to do it in seoul since plastic surgery is very common there :smile: what about you?

Hi Kain,

I am new here on this forum. I've been in touch with VIP for some PS procedures and one of them is chin implant. The dr. there recommended sliding the chin bone forward vs. implant. What are your thought on this. Did you have this procedure done there? Would you mind share your b&a pictures and your overall experience with VIP. Thanks so much!!!

Hi Lysuenn,

I am so sorry, to hear about your horrible experience with BK! This hospital is one of the clinics on my list, so I am so glad that I came across your post and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on here.
How is your healing coming along? Are you happy with the result?
Hope to hear from you.

Dear babe. Thanks for sharing your experience. This is certainly helpful. Do you mind sharing your b/a pic pls? I am doing mine this week. Super nervous!

personally i think that sliding genioplasty is better than a chin implant. but there is medical literature that shows that chin implants have a good outcome as well so it is really a matter of preference in most cases, unless you have a unique case
ie. if you need vertical lengthening, that can only be accomplished by a sliding genioplasty with bone resection
or if you do not have enough chin bone for a sliding genioplasty, they can either combine synthetic with real bone for the genioplasty or just use a chin implant.

but if it is a general case, then its really a matter of preference and different surgeons will have recommendations (based on whichever procedure they want to do)

btw, sliding genioplasties are easily performed in your home country since it costs about the same and does not require specialized aesthetics the way that asian nose jobs do. so you could have a nose job in korea and a genioplasty/chin implant wherever you live, if you would prefer that.

i posted a lot about my experience in 'asian nose job 2', you can read that thread if you want to know about my experience. i think that i started posting sometime after page 200 or so

Hey! Cassrr and I have been emailing each other! I think we are both planning to go to Seoul in Early Jan!
Hopefully we can all go together if your plans fit :smile:

Hey I'm going to Korea early jan for mandible reduction and rhino!!
What's your email?

We can definitely meet up! I'll be having my consultation & surgery on the 30th of Nov & staying at the guesthouse. I'm now arranging my appointments, paying deposit etc, you need to pay 30% of total amount which mine costs 4200 USD :shocked: