BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely I'll be doing my consultation on Nov. 28 and may be surgery on the same day or the next day. I'll be staying at Sushine Hotel.
BK asked me to pay a deposit too, but I am not comfortable doing that just yet. I need to have the consults before deciding on which clinic to go for.
Exactly when are you going to be there and where are you planning to have your surgery?

I'll arrive in Seoul on the 30th Nov, I reserved pick up service from airport straight to BK Hospital. I will have my surgeries done at BK by three different surgeons. Btw, I'm still thinking whether to get nose surgery or not since I am only 17 hmmm..

Which 3 Drs babe and what procedures are you doing?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
does dr kim do great post-op care services for patients other than offering guest house stays?
do they hv drivers to send the patients to airport when they are leaving or organize some shopping trips during our recovery period, since walking ard helps to speed up healing?

Hi everyone! I got my eyes done in 2011 in Korea and am so glad I did it. My eyemakeup looks so much better and it wasn't that scary (I had never had a surgical procedure before). I am half Korean, don't speak it but luckily my mom came with me to translate. I originally was set on BK clinic because I wanted a famous place, but when we called they seemed in a rush...in the end I decided to go with Image, my friend did her eyelids there. I really recommend this place, the doctor even speaks some English too.

Imageclinic.co.kr

Thank you, did you think he is good at nose surgery as well? what make your friends went to there? nobody really know image you know. I feel like it's a small office. How much he charge you for eye surgery?

I am not sure about nose surgeries, I didn't ask him about it because I wasn't too interested in that, only about eyelids. My friend also went there based on her friend's recommendation. I went with my mom to the consultation, and the Doctor told her, "Whoever did your eyes did a good job". He knew she got hers done, but 30 years ago! He also could tell my eyes were a little different/unique shape...(I'm half Chinese) so that was interesting too.

But yeah I really liked that he spoke English because he was able to communicate with me during the surgery ("open your eyes, close your eyes, are you awake, are you okay, etc). I was worried about going to Korea for my surgery because what if something went wrong and the Doctor didn't know how to communicate with me?? I paid about $2,500. I'm not sure how much it costs nowadays. When I was there I also saw another woman getting ready for surgery in another room.

I'm so glad I didn't go with BK Clinic or OZ clinic. I think too many girls go there because that's the only place we hear about on the Internet...that's how they get so many customers. But I didn't want to go to a busy doctor who has like 20+ surgeries in a day like a factory.

Can I ha e your before and after photos of your eyelid surgery?
[email protected]