BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

i'm thinking about it but have hard time to make decision yet...are you going alone? have you done some consultations in s korean before? i'm from Ca, us

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Celine99!
I am new in this forum.
I am going to go to Seoul in the end of March. But I haven't decided which clinic to go.

I will be glad if you share your friend contacts with me. Because I don't know korean.
Thanks in advance.=)

my e-mail: "danaa.vaa" gmail com

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!
Most probably i will be going with my Cousin..she will doing eyes n nose and pending jaw surgery.

please email me at [email protected]

we are looking at only BK PS. Planning to travel in November 2013....

Will be great we can have more people to meet up at Seoul !!

I am heading to Korea this MAy and would like any input on good clinics there. Since I would like to get my nose and chin area worked on. Any info would be great and if anyone is interested in buddy up in a hotel there drop me a line!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dan4me is the recent model for BK. It is spread all over their website n posters in the subway. All her quotes are trumped up. Insidous marketer for BK on this forum.

Their presentation of their models are photoshop anyway. The surgeons seem to "fix" their models with perfect result but unable to deliver the same results when dealing with real patients.

That hospital is a joke - ridiculous high prices with middling result.

Don't believe all the rumours n bad reports of BK Hospital. I am not a staff there. I am 54 yr old Singaporean Chinese female. I had my eyelids - upper n lower Blepharospasty done March last year. I had my eyebags and excess fats /skin removed. It's fine n good. I love the results! I look fresher and younger now. I did it with BK Hospital after seeing the results of 3 of my colleagues who did their eyelids with Dr Kim of BK. all the results are good, no complaints. BK is a bit pricey but I'd rather pay more to have the job done properly. Rather than pay for corrective surgery if done badly. Their service is good, all staff friendly and helpful. Yes, you will speak with their English consultant who will assess your needs b4 talking with the doctor. I had a meeting with Dr Kim in Singapore for assessment b4 flying to Seoul. You can do a video conference with Dr Kim these days. My colleagues and I are all happy with Dr Kim and BZ Hospital. No problems. You can go to smaller clinics that charge cheaper but I'm not sure about their works. Dr Kim does not talk much, but his work is good. If you want a doctor who talks a lot, you may want to check out BK's Dr Shin perhaps. So, don't believe all the bad reports you hear about BK. it's not wholly true. But each individual may have their own preferences and Expectations. If you are particular, do a trip and visit a few doctors and cl

Yes, it was my 1st time to do plastic surgery. I did not even realise my eyebags were bad until my colleague who was the 1st to one to do her eyelids with Dr Kim of BK , told me my eyes will look less tired n sleepy if I do the eyelids surgery. I took her advice, went to have it done with Dr Kim, and Iove the results! I look fresher n younger now. I spent 8 days in Seoul, I went alone. I made all the arrangements online at BK website. It was done easily and painlessly in less than 1 hour. In 10 days, I returned to work with just slight swelling and slight yellowish bruisings left. It is a simple procedure. I did mine under partial anasthetic. But if course, the experience may differ slightly. But one thing - do ask a staff to walk you back to the guesthouse if you are alone as you wil be drowsy. 2nd day you can put on sunglasses n go out. Do email me for more details if you wish.