BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dan4me! Thanks for sending your pictures to me. Very nice results ! You did zygoma reduction together with v line or mandible reduction? Actually what's the difference between the both ?

mandible reduction is I believe it's just to reducing the jaw bone. but v-line surgery is mandible reduction plus chin implant to make the curve on your face.
:smile:

Hi dan4me,

I am new here, planning a trip to BK for eyelid surgeries (Epi + Double eyelid) in late Feb next year. Read all the postings about BK, and came to a conclusion that Dr. Hong seems to be a more tactful dr compared to Dr. Kim. Anyone here has any idea if Dr. Hong do good eyelid surgeries like Dr.Kim? In addition, is my double eyelid surgery considered a revision case if i am born with a semi fold double eyelid? Looking for a pair of parallel looking eyelids to fix my slightly droop eyelids now.

dan4me, can i have a look at your b/a surgery pics through email ([email protected]), kinda new so cant pm yet. ;)

Hi dan4me,

So U had mandibular reduction plus chin implant? I thought U had v-line T cutting technique something... :biggrin:

One quick question, I saw many celebrities with chin implant but when they smile, on the side view, I can see the unnatural line and the implant which sticks out clearly...

Does this occur when you smile?

Hi cass ^^ are you planning to do double eyelid incision too? Which country are you planning? Haha hope to hear from you soon (:

Hi cheekbone_rev, US is a very nice place. Although is a very simple procedure, like what you say, choose a good doctor is the key. Some doctor could mess up with it. ): I would like to see some sample from doctor's work but hard to find ): sighs ....

That is the v-line. lol I didn't do t osteotomy thing.
And nope, I don't have any unnatural line or my implant showing :smile: