BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

I am going for a Fat Graft procedure in February 2014. Though it will be very very cold, the cold weather is good for swellings to go down faster. Anyone interested to go together and share hotel room? I will be staying in Seoul for 7-8 days, 3 days free stay at BK guesthouse, and 4 days at hotel. To share hotel room for 4 days. Anyone interested, please mail me at [email protected]. If more people interested to go together, we can always organize a group trip! I have been to Seoul for my eyelids procedure 2 yrs ago, so am familiar with Seoul. Can bring you around.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan ... where did u do yr Double Eyelid Surgery ?
was it good ? Satisfary result ?

Hello Tingtong,

I am going in Dec to do V-line and also my eyes. Maybe should as liposuction to the procedures. Will be doing with Dr Kim. Which hotel do you normally stay?

Dear Tingtong : I did my Upper n Lower Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) withDr Kim at BK Dongyang Hospital almost 2 years ago. 3 of my colleagues also had their lower eyelids done by Dr Kim. I am very happy with the results. My eyes look fresher and nicer shape without the awful eyebags. I look fresher and younger. All my colleagues and friends say it is a good job. But each person's experience may be different. So it's very important to do complete research and if possible meet the doctor to see if he meets your needs and expectations. For me, I am happy with the results and with BK Hospital. I will be going back to Dr Kim of BK next year to do Fat Graft for my face.

To Hondabar 88 : BK hospital provided me with 3 days free at their guesthouse nearby, which was very comfortable bedroom with single bed, couch, TV, fridge and spacious bathroom. In the corridor, you have microwave oven and hot/cold water dispenser. After that, BK hospital helped me to book and I stayed at Coatel Cheverille hotel at around KRW120,000 or SGD100. Very spacious big room with big bed, very near main road where airport limousine bus stop is located, and Gangnam subway station. You can book small guesthouse at cheap rate of around SGD40 per nite, but it's a very small room, and you may have a bit difficulty finding it. You can google for good rates for various hotels in Myeongdong or Sinsa area. My colleagues usually stay at Uljiro hotel near Myeongdong, where the airport limousine stops in front of hotel. BK can help to make reservations for you, but most of the hotels are around SGD100 per night. If you share with another person, it's good deal.

To Hondabar : Sorry, were you asking Tintong about the hotel enquiry?Sorry, I answered your question, by mistake.my apology.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Susan,

I PMed you. Can you take a look at your email?
Thanks.

Hello everyone,

I'm going to travel in Seoul - March 2014 for an Incisional double eyelid surgery, Rhinoplasty and Square jaw reduction (or a V-line they told me it'll depend on my X-ray).
My experience with BK since now was really good, they are really fast to respond, polite and you can feel that they really want to make you beautiful.
But right now, since I read some reviews... I'm just lost.
It's like you play the loto with Dr Kim, some have good results some don't... it's really confusing.
And I'm gonna use "Seoultouchup" for my stay... did someone tried this one ?
I saw the subject but it seems like no one really tried.
I'm gonna stay 10 days in Seoul, I'll return in my country directly after they'll remove the stitches.

Thank you,

ps: Sorry for my POOR english.. :S

Nanaoh

hi nanaoh,

Just relax and go to Seoul to have your transformation. I did vline, eyes and nose surgeries all with Dr Kim just recently in Oct and stayed there for 10 days at BK Guesthouse. It's only 3rd week plus after my surgery and the results are amazing. Partly, I heal quite fast too..

Just go with an open mind, try to eat very healthy will do you good. Keep yourself happy now and during your healing period too. I walked quite a bit during my healing period in Seoul and consume lots of pumpkin juice (Can be bought at BK Pharmacy at 1,000 won per packet) to improve your healing time :smile:

Oh yes, reading anything online can be quite confusing. The best is that you shouldn't read anything negative now (as it may affect yourself - because it also happens to me); the fact that you have decided on BK, just be firm with your decision and go right ahead with your surgeries, yeah?

Don't worry, you are in good hands. All the best !

Hey babe! When are u flying to Korea? Booking tickets soon??

I'm having my UniSIM exams now so I still haven't had time to book stuff yet. But i'm planning to have rhinoplasty in Singapore very soon, maybe around 25th Nov. Then sometime 10-14 days after my rhinoplasty, I wanna fly to Korea for V-line. It's all happening so soon and i'm nervous.

If we'll be in Korea around same time, it'd be great if we could keep in touch or possibly even share a room. $100 per night for a hotel is quite ex is staying 2 weeks, we could halve that by sharing a room? Or at least it'd be nice to have a friend nearby because it'll be easy to feel sad and depressed when we're swollen and alone in a room. Let me know! :smile:

BK hospital price quoted USD10,000-USD11,000 for year drop implant exclude medication and pain control injection.

Pros:
1) Dr Kim replied emails very efficiently and professionally able to communicate with the Dr directly.
2) Free 5 days stay in guest house.
3) Dr Kim very patient in communicating with me for more than 6 months.
4) Foreign friendly as some staffs can speak English and mandarin.
5) I can stay in the hospital for a day .
6) Dr Kim has more than 20 years of experience .

Cons :
1) Expensive due to USD payment instead of KRW.
2) Only provide oral pain control for additional pain control have to paid separately
3) Dr Kim performs 8 surgeries a day and my concern is no time for follow up visit and he travels very frequently to overseas to promote BK.

Hi girl! Unfortunately I won't be going in Nov, probably on 6th or 7th Dec. Also, since I'll be swollen and u won't be, I think I will feel too embarrassed to see you haha. :P

When did u have the surgeries done? Your face is so slim now! :smile: