BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

sorry for the late respond. I haven't been up here much. That's where I had been. I don't like because they didn't numb me good enough. Also my eye folds did got smaller but it didn't completely erase the old fold so I have triple creases which is 2 folds and my left eye is open bigger than my right side. I can't go back now. They might can redo it but what's the chances that client come back to redo especially live across over sea. I did talk with a few other doctors there that can fix it, that's what they all said but I preferred that doctor have to understand good English unless u know how to speak Korean. Even with a translator assistant at the clinic, sometimes she doesn't want to say what u are saying. I have an assistance that talks like she's the doctor. not good. Did u got your done yet?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be going in 2nd week Dec 2013, still not sure yet.
What about you when are you going?

I plan to go around 7th Dec. Getting a minor rhinoplasty in Singapore on 28th nov.

In Korea, I'll probably be going to JK hospital, I'm having email discussions with them at the moment. U decided which hospital to go to yet? :smile:

I should be going to JK hospital, having email discussions with them already. Btw which hospital did u go to? :smile:

How long after V-line surgery did your face look normal? I'm a bit worried, hope that my family won't notice I look swollen.. :sad:

Sorry for my late answer.... *school*
First of all thank you Mouseyval... :heart:
Can I see your results ? *pleaaaaase*

Oh my God Rachelle Reis you are such a beauty !!!
I'll definitely go to BK now ! :-P
Can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :biggrin:

Thank you, sweeties.

Nanaoh

BK have lots of negative and bad reviews. Prices are really exp. there are better choices out there, you may wanna consider going to a few More clinics for consultation before
Deciding on BK.

I don't know from experience but I have heard a few times that the big, popular clinics are to busy that they apparently switch surgeons while you are anethetised ( the surgeon that you had the consultation with is not the one usually performing the surgery on you and they get a not as experienced or amateur plastic surgeon!!) As I said earlier...I am NOT speaking from experience, I have only heard it, but just be warned!!

Hello All. I am new to this forum! I will be traveling to Seoul Late Dec-Jan 2013. Ive been doing some research to find the best surgeon for my eyes (double eyelid, epicanthoplasty, lateral?. Any input or recommendations? Im considering the same places, Bk, Teum, Vip but I honestly want to know where the locals go and the celebs.:biggrin: Anywho, any information is appreciated! Thank you!!

I am really not sure why everyone is talking negatively about Dr Kim. At first, I was quite intimidated by him as he was very strict and serious. After the surgery, he was very chatty and he understood the pain that we are going through. I did not have any problem at BK Plastic Surgery and I am happy with the results of my tummy tuck. I should be going back to BL Plastic Surgery for my V-line and epicanthoplasty. When are you all going to Seoul? Looking for partners to go with. I am from Singapore.

I have never done any surgery from dr Kim from bk clinic . However I have to say that he is the only Korean doctor responds email very efficiently and replied all the questions . He is very truthful about the level of pain and discomforts . He is also patient enough to answer my questions for more than 6 months .However his price is very expensive .

Wow 3 surgeries at one go? May I ask how u looked 3-weeks after your V-line?

Because I should be having the V-line surgery at JK hospital on 10th Dec, and I wanna know how i'll look like during Christmas and New Year's period. Got stuff like family gatherings to attend.. I wish I could do the surgery earlier but I just had a rhinoplasty yesterday and need to wait about 9 days before flying to Korea.

Hope u can help! =)