BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

thank you loads for replying i have been wondering about this process since i have read a lot of bad reviews here and wanted to know what happens if you do pay in cash , how to protect yourself ? when you said ask for it in writing , did you mean send them an email requesting it or did you mean tell them to write it down for me ? ( sorry for the confusion/ stupid question. )
anyone who paid in cash and want to add how their process went through when paying would be a great addition ?? :smile:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pkay,

If you pay cash and the hospital does not provide a receipt, that is illegal and you have the right to demand it. Sometimes however, some customers pay cash and the hospital in turn, does not charge tax with no receipt. This is against the law and would not recommend it because you are taking a risk. But even in such cases, a customer should still ask for a handwritten receipt which states how much you have paid and for what procedures right after you give them the money.

Hope that helps.

ohhhhhh ok :smile: thank you now i understand more

Hi KJJ,
Did you send in your form through the English website in English? I sent mine in a few days ago and still have not received a reply. I was hoping to get a confirmation by email or something but I haven't heard back. Thanks.

Hi Milktoki,

Yes, I did send the form through the English website in English. I remember it took almost a week before I received a confirmation by email. I almost gave up thinking they are not responding.... but they did. So hang in there. I am sure they receive tons of complaints daily so it takes some time.

Thanks for the info. That's a relief to know that they are responding through the English website.

Hello everyone,

I'm Nanaoh, I told you in a previous post that I was getting my surgeries in BK during my spring break.
Let me tell you my story ! :smile:

I packed and booked everything to go to Seoul for 10 days, but the very last day, I finally received an answer from Wonjin, so I just took an appointment with them as well even tough in my head I was sure that it was BK.

I'm glad I took an appointment with Wonjin, because when I had my appointment with BK they were very disrespectful, I mean I totally understand that they are busy, but it's my face I want to be sure that it will be correctly done, I don't want to have regret about it all my life. You really feel like a new piece of meat.
After this disastrous appointment I walked to Wonjin...
They were incredibly nice, they took the time to explain each surgeries that I wanted to do, and you can feel that they really care about their work and it's not only about money.
I finally decided what I wanted to do with the help of the surgeon, and the next morning I checked in, I was excited...
I had
Eyes
- a double eyelid + ptosis
- inner corner fold removal
Face
- Belody-lifting (to remove the excess fat on my cheeks)
- Zygoma reduction surgery with the T osteotomy frontal chin surgery
Body:
- fat grafting for an hip augmentation...

When I wake up, I started crying... Not because of the pain, but because I felt like I did a mistake, I was really sad but they told me sometimes it happens with the pain medication, 1. Day later I was in my hotel room by myself, every time I checked in the mirror I was sad, I was looking like an hamster and a zombie, I didn't feel any pain, but my eyes were terrible... And plus the fact that I cannot ate only drinks and flush your mouth every time didn't help.
I stayed in my hotel room with all my medication, pumpkin soup, beauty drink (ni:colla) during 3 days and I felt better.
I even started exploring the city. :smile:
Seriously, I had no pain during all this time.
But the day they removed the stitches especially those in my eyes, it was extremely uncomfortable, and I saw my new face and body without all of this bandage, and I was already cute, even with my enormous cheeks.
My eyes were beautiful, I have eyelids now ! :-P

Nowadays

It's been exactly 3 weeks and 3 days since my big makeover and I'm very pleased with the results.
I feel confident, because now I like what I see in the mirror. :smile:
I still have big cheeks but they start to become less enormous with the time, my eyes are perfect, and my butt also. They really understand what I wanted.

I'm poor now but happy... Ahaha

If you have any question, feel free.

Oh I'm mixed Japanese, Swedish and cape verdian.
Unfortunately for me this mixed wasn't really beautiful for me, but at least I was gifted with blue eyes, but NOW (I will sound maybe arrogant) I'm a beautiful, I mean I start to be, I'm sorry it's really the first time that I'm saying that and I believe it. :smile:

I'll post some pictures when I'll have my final cheeks if you want ! :smile:

Thank you,

I'm really sorry about my poor English... :-S

Hi nanaoh do you know the name of doctors who did your plastic surgery for eyes and face . How much.did.it cost? How long does it completely heal ? Here is my email [email protected] your before and after. You are so lucky to have good plastic surgery outcome lucky . Looking forward hear you .

Unfortunately,
I still have not received a reply. Do you have the email address of the specific representative at KCA that you would be willing to share? I could contact them directly if possible. Thanks.

Wow all the best to you. I'm sorry to hear about this but I'm glad you're finding out some solutions that will hopefully work in your favour. It's terrible what that Dr. Kim from BK has done to you and I wish you the best of luck, be brave and don't get intimidated!

Dr Kim has done much harm to so many people.
Even my friend whose zygoma was not cut properly and secured. When she did her revision at another clinic and went to confront BK, they arrogantly told her they didn't do anything wrong.

She paid a huge amount of money yet with this kind of treatment, i won't suggest anyone going there.