BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

I was told that I should get the forms from and send the documents to the Gangnam Health Center. Is this what you had to do?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Milktoki,

My case worker did not make me do all that at all. She sent me the forms to fill and sign. Either the policies have changed since then or your case worker is....lazy.

The thing is before I got the KCA involved, BK hospital refused to give me my own medical information I asked for. For instance, I asked them to email me the consent form I signed with them and I also I asked for my photos before the surgery. They refused saying I should come in person to see them. I explained all this problem to my case worker. After she got the signed documents from me, she acted on my behalf and got all the information from BK. BK had no choice but to comply.

Hi,
That is what I was thinking. She is trying to put everything into the hands of the Gangnam Health Center, yet they did not mention anything about forms and refuse to ask the clinic on my behalf. I just do not believe that this is in the scope of their services. It is so frustrating to be in this situation right now and I am not sure how I can get assigned to another case worker. Thank you so much for your help and support. Is it okay if I email you or you can email me: [email protected].

Hi,
That would be super; I am so grateful. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
what clinic did she have her revision and what doctor did her revision. How did it turn out? I want v shaped in future that is why.

QUOTE=boicott;26670655]Dr Kim has done much harm to so many people.
Even my friend whose zygoma was not cut properly and secured. When she did her revision at another clinic and went to confront BK, they arrogantly told her they didn't do anything wrong.

She paid a huge amount of money yet with this kind of treatment, i won't suggest anyone going there.[/QUOTE]

anyone been thru surgery experience with Dr Kim ? Need feedbacks about him.

i have read other thread about him, so only need real experience comments. thank you!

has anyone gone to Cinderella plastic surgery clinic? how was the experience and what have you heard from that clinic. Please give me advice. I want to do my eyes, nose, and v shaped done.

• 2 weeks later...
Consult Day
BK Hospital was the first clinic I consulted. Once I reached BK, as usual I have to filled up my particulars and wait for my assigned consultant. This time my consultant is named Lisa. So we had a conversation of what are my problems before meeting Dr Kim.

Lisa is friendly, same as other consultants I have met in other clinics. I felt comfortable talking to her because she is not as aggressive to "close my deal" as compared to some other consultants that I talked to.

Its time to meet Dr Kim. Once I stepped into his room, I was rather nervous, cos i read about the negative reviews about him. Dr kim tried to strike a short conversation with me before going to the main topic, and this makes me relax abit. He is not as arrogant as what i heard. I told him i would like to have a rhinoplasty, eyes surgeries and fats grafting so that i donr look old. He analyse saying i have high nose bridge and needs to be lower a little. I was shocked and doubt his comments. He agreed to my eyes surgeries and fats grafting.

To my surprise, Dr Kim did not ask me to do more necessary surgeries to improve my features. After seeing him, Lisa quoted my surgeries prices.

I not going to finalise everything just on one clinic, so i took a subway and headed to gangnam for other clinics consultation. To my surprise, the other doctor said the same thing as Dr Kim about my nose bridge is too high. That is the moment, im more confident on Dr Kim.

I went back to BK and paid full amount for the surgeries. The reason why i chose BK is because the three clinics that i have consulted all are well known in seoul. However, i have a budget and BK actually quoted the cheapest without bargaining. Thou they quoted me in email was the highest among all other clinics.

Surgery Day
Lisa was with me thru out the whole day. I reached clinic as early as 9plus. My appointment was at 10am. Lisa came and prepared myself for the surgeries. I get myself changed and was waiting at the operation level. The level was very crowded. Despite all the scary remarks on forum that i have read, BK still got quite a number of patients. At least got 2 locals and 2 foreigners excluding me, waiting for op.

Time to meet Dr kim again and he started to do the markings on my face. It was a quick one as i dont have any question for him. Lisa kept talking to me so that im not nervous. She is just like my "mother" for my journey at BK.

Settled myself at the operation room, while the nurses preparing for the surgeries. My last memory was i saw Dr Kim came into the room and then i was put to sleep. I read about Dr Kim always swop doctor in between surgeries. But i am quite sure, mine was done by him cos i woke up in the middle of the op and i saw him. I can feel he was injecting fats near my cheek areas. I was like "wtf" and luckily, i dozed off in a split second.

I woke up at 6plus in the evening. And lisa was still there waiting for me. She was supposed to end work already. She needs to stay til i woke up and back to guesthouse.

After all, i am quite happy with the service at BK. Now is post op day 12, so far no complains about the result. Face is still little swollen but no scars left on my face which im very worry about.

I was really worried in the beginning of the botch job by dr kim. However, forumers that i met in korea, so far they said it looks good. Phew.. plus one stranger from china approached me and asked which doctor did it as it looks good. Its still early to judge the result but so far so good. The experience not as bad as i thought.

thats what i was thinking too actually. Despite the consistent negative reviews what made you decide to go to bk?

Also, speaking of promoters, till this day it still baffles me why ppl would even bother to promote on this forum when the mainland chinese market completely overshadows the english speaking ones lol

I think it is because of GREED, K Conture! .. they just try to expand their 'territory' as much as they can...

P/S: Olskool: of course dude, it is not necessary to become a george eliot to write reviews of this kind .it is just that the above 'so-called' story seems somehow unreal at the first glance, would you agree? . As for me, in this case, "George Eliots" are those who write real and true stories like Peterpan88 or Vitalic :smile:) ..

a big LIKE for your question : "whyar, what made u choose BK despite the negative reviews?"

I have already expected there will be forumers will said I am a promoter from BK. Lucky, I was with few other forumers in Seoul and we went consult together and we gone to each clinics that we have confident in.

So if anyone think Im a promoter than Im a promoter, if forumers think Im not and believe what I want to share, then believe it.

The reason I chose BK is because the price is cheaper than other clinics provided me.

BK = 6500 USD
DAPRS = 13k Won
WonJin = 11.5k Won (after bargain)
JW, Pitangui, JW = I forget the exact price already as I also consult breast surgery which I will return in end of year. (but I remember JW price is quite cheap too, however the consultant not as friendly)