BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

hey hey hey... is BK that kind and generous to rip you off only 6500 USD (~ 6.5 million Krw) ? for eyes surgeries and fats grafting

speaking of market positioning : daprs is not as famous to foreigners as BK : Would you think it's brave enough to charge double price than BK, 13 million Krw ??? (~ 13 000 USD)

and why are you so inconsistent in currency ?? keep switching between USD and KRW ??? hahaha..Do you think we can get fooled easily?. I tell you what, 13k KWr + ~ 2k Kwr = a 2-jaw surgery - the most expensive surgery =)))))))))) Are you kidding me, DAPRS are to charge eye surgery and fat grafting ALMOST the same as 2-jaw surgery ??????

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some price list for you to refer to :smile:))))))))) I am surprised that BK gave you discount , didn't they?

Is because some clinics quoted in won some in usd.

Yup thats why i think daprs is expensive. Me and the other two forumers were shocked too. She quoted for two jaws only at 18million won so she went everm later on.

6500 usd is not very cheap to me. But is the cheapest among all i got.

I've went to my consultations with whyar and another friend who just went back to her home country. just recovering from my surgery in Seoul. We all met at the forum and saw each other first time in front of daps where we had our consultations together.
I wanted to make a review on my surgery after I feel better ( had my surgery on monday) but I'm so super surprised about the ridiculous accusation of whyar working for BK or something, lol.
Whyar didn't have to write a review she just felt girls seeking help in the forumwould be happy she did.
Me for my part I'm very sorry for dragging my friends to daprs. such greedy company lol.
but should I write a quick review if in any case my english is bad and people will think i'm working for clinic X or Y? lol
And yes, some clinics take USD and some only kwon
so sorry accusations being absolutely inappropriate.
just my 2 cents..

When someone writes a review on previously bad review hospital they are deemed as promoter. So how about those clinics who had good riviews and someone wrote about botch job like someone got burnt? Are they then competitor trying to tarnish. We ought to have an open mind and respect others contribution sharing info

I contacted Whyar as I was going to arrived in Seoul 1 week later than her on the clinics she consulted. She was hesitant on BK too and finally chosen it as it's pricing was better compared to others.

Robinrenren if you have done enough research, prices quoted can be in won and USD and varies between International targeted hospital and varuee on consultant who takes a commission ( my korean friend told me it's standard practice consultant earns comm)

Even at USD 6500 is cheap for some here, it's expensive for local. Those clinics who does not have English speaking staffs and out of Gangnam area charges half the price!!!

I had my lower blephoroplasty done at a local clinic for 800k won. Quotation from others clinics:

Teuim 2million won
Item between usd 1650 USD
JW 3500-4000 USD
WONJIN 1.8 -2 million won
Bk 1400 USD excl tax

Whyar, littlecheetah and gernic,

Glad you guys got to meet and do the consult together in Seoul! Little support from fellow PS buddies in a foreign country must feel real good and, I imagine, would go a long way. I hope I'll have the same support when I go later.

How do you like your results so far? gernic, I am also planning to do the lower bleph, but don't see a whole lot of info here about that procedure. Would you mind letting us know which clinic and doctor you had?

good luck healing!

Hey Whyar,
I totally know where you're coming from. I chose JW cause I liked the price and the consultant was really nice. But at the time of my consultation, on purse forum, there was a girl who had a lump on her nose after her surgery with Dr. Suh. Despite that, and since I wasn't going to get osteotomy, I decided to go with JW. You can never tell what the skill of the doctor is like from a consultation. At best, you can see if they are familiar with the procedures you want. So I can believe that the price and consultation experience helped you choose your surgeon. Anyway, I wish you a good recovery!

Also, someone else pointed this out too, but negative posts could also very well be the work of a promoter. If we are willing to believe those people without question, we should also give Whyar the opportunity to share her experience.

i think the reason why whyar got accused for being a promoter is because the review has got to do with BK, which unlike JW is known to have consistently bad reviews. JW is actually a rather reputable clinic amongst the members here. I've come across far more good reviews than bad ones, hence i feel its reasonable to suggest that the bad reviews of JW are not a common occurrence. Rather its normal for even the best clinics to have some minor form of human error and/or unsatisfied customers. Difference with clinics like BK and ID are the consistently negative reviews which i can understand why some may feel whyar's review wasn't genuine. Because assuming she took the time to browse through this forum you can easily find a corpus of information regarding less than ethical practices which would lead one to question why one would knowingly put their face and body at risk regardless of price point. Either way if unsure its best to just ignore or take it with a grain of salt. We are on the internet afterall.

Also I will add that its actually incredibly easy to see through who are the promoters once you are able to pick up on their pattern of posting. There's a clear difference between inauthentic responses and genuine ones. For obvious reasons im not going to explain how to spot them here but if any of you want to know feel free to pm me :smile:

hihi, whatever it is. is promoter or not promoter. its still up to the individual to decide or to believe which clinic to do his/her surgery.

am just generally putting my feedback and review. its up to individual to believe or not. no point defending and wrote unrelated topics about review of clinic.

today is my post op day 14. so far, am satisfied with my eyes surgeries. as for nose, I think I will give it more time to see the final result as I find my nose tip is far to sharp. maybe is still swollen, my previous rhinoplasty seem more natural:smile:

K Couture I see :smile:
HaHa I know why she chose BK for the same reason I almost chose Wonjin for my 2 jaw surgery - which now I'm happy I didn't;
I made a far better choice than Wonjin (also soooo many bad reviews but initially I didn't mind and wanted to give a try ) or DAPRS (….) but I guess I'll post a review soon anyways if no one minds my bad english, and my I LOVE EverM comments accompanying it haha :love:
For making Whyars review more believable, I must add a secret, She had to buy her mask afterwards and didn't get it for free, we weren't amused at all lol.
The clinics treat the patients also kind of differently I think maybe even they get up at morning and think to themselves "hell yeah today i charge 1500$ for an Xray for the next girl that walks into the clinic wearing a pink shirt " :graucho: "tomorrow its 150 $"… bec. thats what happened to me with BK, they wanted to charge me 1500$ for X-rays ( mail consultation) and obviously this is a darned cheek or mistake- I will never know.
As far as I know about Whyar, BK quoted her a fair price compared to some others.
Anways, I saw the nose of Whyar and also her eyes and liked it, didn't seem like a botched job at all for me lol.
Btw We were three girls and all of us chose different clinics,
and what also comes to my mind: I read so many negative reviews on Grand, the Girl that died there horrible, I was so sad reading the article and seeing the pictures, but walking by just yesterday I notices there are a lot of people still going there and the girl I saw yesterday walking out of that huge golden building with help of her family seemed very local to me so still wonder why BK, I don't.

personally, after I done my surgeries with them. I was quite worried too cos I read about the negative feedbacks about BK.

after I went, waiting at the reception, well.. I saw a lot of people was actually consulting them and confirmed the surgery with them too.

so was not too bad actually. but their reputation in forum is real bad.

as for my result, need to wait for the final result now its still too early to judge them.

Whar I hate you for your sharp tip and curvy bridge :P:supacool:
My nose is so straight….. I hate that, but where I come from we don't use Silicone for Rhino and as I don't know myself if I would like to have something inside my nose I guess I have to live with it for now :shucks:

Hi MrsKing,

I did mine at Www.misozn.com. They have few branches and mine is at SanBon branch. I am lucky to have local to accompany me and negotiated for me. The listed price in their web is 990k won

My bruise was bad on one eye as it bleeds more during surgery. My fault though as I was taking omega 3 prior to surgery which is not advisable.

Did my surgery on Fri and by Tue the swell much subsided and I went for my upperlid non-incisional surgery.

Now post op 11 days for lower lid, there's still little scar at corner of my eyes. My upperlid 7days post op and still looks thick...