Dr Kim at BK Hospital

I totally concur with u there kouture.

Just read the tone and its not hard.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you do your surgeries?

You can read a lot of reviews, I read the bulk or even all the pages in the forum on the Surgery topic, took me more than a year and it didn't make me smarter.
I also approached clinics I knew they have done a lot of bad jobs too.
Why?
I wanted to go and see there by myself.
A lot of happy patients won't write reviews.
They're done with the topic, are happy with enjoying their life now or whatever.
And like You already mentioned - even the best clinics will have some errors it's just humans who operate on you, and BK is a big clinic so yeah, …
Maybe too: more satisfied clients, but for sure more unsatisfied ones as well, who are more likely to write a bad review on the forum? I don't know.
After all I have been through, I have to say plastic surgery is kind of a gamble I hope no one is going to be pissed on that one lol, and it is still up to us where we want to go.
We can hope its just minor errors and that they are reversible.
I had surgeons in Europe messing around with my chin bec. they weren't able to fix my dysgnathia.
I went to one guy who till then ONLY had brilliant reviews, such a good doc. extremely expensive, highly reputable. Gals, he took most of my money and did bad things to my chin lol then said I'm mentally ill cause 'how can I not like it'?
So the next time I had to fix the botched chin from the 1. surgeon, I went to a famous doc which I knew had done some celebrities and more of a playboy.
He made it worse, and destroyed 2 to 3 years of my life.
So reviews alone won't help.
As for me, I loved the real story of the Guy with 2-jaw at BK (its on their homepage)
That's to be honest one of the reasons I came to Seoul- the work they've done at that guy. Yeah BK !
I was so impressed with this guys before and after looks, the only reason I didn't make an appointment with them 1. they wanted to quote me 1500 $ for Xray 2. still thought of going there but had decided on EverM so quickly that I hadn't seen any more clinics
Dr. Kim did a great job on Whyar.
Nothing negative here, so why so determined looking for it .
I'm happy for my friend everything went well :smile::heart: , bec. in surgery it never has to.

Me?
My nose in Europe, and 2 jaw and revision of chin now at EverM.
I'm not really feeling good about my nose though haha but it doesn't matter as long as I'm not eager to use silicone or something to make it look curvier.
Have though about using simple fillers dunno yet :sweatdrop:

Cheetah did her nose in her own country. I had mine with BK but still waiting for final result as it's only post op 15 days.

with my nose they said i have to wait 3 months then i'll see the final result.
but they broke mine so…
A friend told me that her doc told her that if you don't like your nose absolutely after one week, chances are you will be back for revision as there will not really happen anything more with the shape of your nose after that, it's only minor minor swelling.
I hated my nose after 1. surgery and knew 7 days later this is not the nose I wanted.

Oh dear… I hope you will be satisfied babe :heart:

im now 15 days post op.

a few forumers asked for my before and after photos. however, as I mentioned im not a promoter. im not very comfortable showing my full face photos and being send around online like what some forumers mentioned.

but I don't mind to share only my eyes b&a at the moment as Im really happy and satisfied with it:smile:

** sorry if the before eyes photo pixel is not very good cos that's the only photo I can find in my phone album without makeup =P and the epicanthoplasty white scar was left by the previous thai surgeon, its not by Dr Kim** will share with everyone again once im more confident with my recovery:smile:

You already had nice eyes to begin with...
Do you mind sharing your eyes closed. I'd love to see how your scar is healing up :smile:

I got very loose upper eyelids and droopy eyes initially. But i think the before photo didnt show it out. Cant find a better photo too. So sorry.

PM me i will send u.

• 2 weeks later...

today is my 1 month post op. suppose the swelling have reduce quite a little. the scar on my nostril is still quite visible thou as I had open rhinoplasty.

have also attached my before photos and after photos that I have taken today.
before photos I cant find a 45degree side photo so I uploaded one that everyone can see I have a big "Jackie Chan" nose in the past.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for buddies to go to korea in September for rhinoplasty, sliding genioplasty for chin lengthening and facial liposuction..I'm hoping to share the lodging costs, taxi transportation costs, and possibly a group discount for surgeries with more people? Any recommendations and quotes would be greatly appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
me too from NYC and is considering rhinoplasty in November. did you go? hit me up if you can. want to hear the update 4 years after your procedure.