BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I visited South Korea in Aug. and visited over 10 clinics. My case is very complicated due to car accident. A lot of them mentioned Seoul National University, where all the complicated cases are performed. So, I visited Seoul National Univ. I feel a lot better there. The only thing I am concerned is I can not find their before and after pictures. Anybody know a link where I can see their patient pictures?
by the way, I am doing a chin surgery at the oral and maxillofacial center.
My email is [email protected]

• 2 months later...
Hi,

Just to share my 6 months post op experience:smile:

So far.. My eyes and nose are great! I simply still love them as much. Dr Kim definitely did a good job on my eyes ptosis correction. It has been 6 months and now I don't have the "shock" eyes anymore. Plus no more droopy eyes too! Hopefully it can maintain this way for the next couple of years.

For my nose, my main concern initially was it looked huge from the front view. Dr Kim did what I wanted. I notice Korean doctors like to have the nose tip sharp and not too high nose bridge. I have seen a few of my friends' result with other hospital. Well.. I still prefer mine honestly. As it's look natural. Well.. If you are one that like a drastic change then dr Kim is not the one. From my personal point of view, he did a good measurements of my nose and features of my face.

Lastly, fats transfer to my face. Sad to say .. I think almost all of my fats on my face didn't stay long enough. But I still like the result done. Not like some of the Forumers.. They commented about lumpy or uneven result. Mine was well done.. Only fats melted and my laugh lines start to be obvious again. Didn't manage to get a top up of fats due to lack of fats previously.

My consultant Lisa is nice.. Initially for the post op entire 2-3 months, we were chatting in kakao for my post op care. Not sure if this is part of their job scope but seriously I feel the work fine by bk:smile:

Lol don't go to him. Look on realself there is a girl who done her nose three times leaving it a mess.

seriously?when you did it. I tried to pm you but cant. you got email or kakao? cos I still planning to go back to them end of this month or Jan.

Ahh I think my PM doesn't work since I haven't been a member for that long. I just sent you a friend request--I don't like to publish my email on public forums because I'm scared of getting spam mail >.< ..If you don't mind giving me your email addy I'll email you!

Bad news my implant is starting to poke out on the top of my bridge and I'm going to korea soon to get it revised. I got my nose done at BK by Dr. Kim back in 2010 and for no reason it suddenly started to tingle, burn and hurt within these past few weeks. It's rapidly going to the crap and wanted to give you all a heads up. By the way I had the softer form of the i shaped silicone implant and I believe it was only 2.5-3mm? and it still got this way after all these years. Just putting it out there that BK may not have the skills to do good and lasting work.

My email: [email protected]
My initial plan Really wanted to head back to BK again cos personally I really like the result by Dr Kim. This was also because my colleague also done by him and she didn't complain bout anything so far. Really would like to hear from you first... :smile:

I'll emaik you!! :smile:

this is based on my personal experience previously in korea, just for your reference:smile:

TL - I didn't visit them.

banobagi - I didn't visit them.

Wonjin - did not have any appointment. however, clinic was nice to arrange one for me and I manage to consult despite I saw it was almost fully packed. doctor that I have consulted totally don't speak English or Chinese, need my consultant to translate. doctor mentioned my nose bridge is too high and need to lower it etc. consultant was pushy but was friendly too. personally don't really like it. very firmed in closing my deal and keep telling me its the lowest price for me. haha...

BK - went consult with hesitation, cos I read the feedbacks on forum. consultant was gentle and nice. She only in charge in taking down what I want to focus on then went to consult Dr Kim. First time meeting Dr Kim in person. He did not smile much cos he was serious in analysing my face! I think so...? suggested same as Wonjin, my nose bridge is too high. added also my eyes need to change to. and he was right it was one of my problem that I harped on. my consultant not as pushy as from wonjin. was patient with the questions that I have asked. Overall, am still satisfied with BK, so far still so good.

hope it helps :smile:

thank you SOO much!! your the only person that actually gave me an answer that was actually helpful and wasn't rude about it haha sorry to kind of rant but I changed my top clinics because I have been reading different threads so my top 5 are : Item, Dream, the line, girin and daprs

oh.. am thinking about the line too too. been to daprs for consult too. my friend did her vline with girin. dream not sure at all and item - they sponsored a Singaporean for surgeries.