BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

how was the consult at daprs? did your friend like her results? I'm going to korea in march and i think I'm going to go to item, the line, and dream for consultation

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hihi..
Daprs: the consultants at daprs are one of the prettiest I saw Compared to others. Haha! Same e doctor I consulted don't understand eng or Chinese. Needa my consultant to translate. Doctor analysis to me is soso only. However, the consultant was nice. Cos I really need time to consider. She was not very pushy like bk and she even gave me some advise even I don't deal with her. so overall was fine. Didn't choose daprs cos their price quoted for me was one of few in higher range. That's why.

For girin, I nv went there at all. But so far my friend is satisfied. No need revision or complain yet. So I assumed she is satisfied.

I haven been to dream before. I'm thinking bk again, wannabe, the line, Id, sm. but mostly bk or wannabe. Not sure yet too. See who can accommodate my request ha...

I feel like going Seoul next week. But haven hear any reply from them yet.

Girin also good PS clinic, I did eyelids and rhino in the clinic. The result is quite satisfied, and no side-effect occurred. But don't go Wonjin, a Korean girl died after PS in Wonjin just few days before.

Previously I went wonjin, the consultant told me somebody was dead with ***** clinic, don't go there. Haha..

i heard about wonjin too! thats scary.i also heard about jewelry too. i read a thread and someone said that the line was good and the price was reasonable but I'm trying to find the right surgeon. I'm going in march so that gives me enough time to figure out which ones i want to go to for consultation & surgery.

kitkat3 no need to worry. actually this is my personal point of view, clinics do have mistakes, is depends how serious and how they cover it. best is choose see which is the clinic best suits what you are expecting and the price.

i read bout the line is good in forum too but i have not personally visited them yet.

thanks, but I'm really nervous because its my first ps and i heard that the bulbous nose is one of the most difficult so that makes it even worse. thats why I'm trying to find a surgeon that has experience in different nose types or one that has performed many rhinoplasties. should i go to different clinics for consultation and compare and then make my decision?

Yes. I think you should. I have visited like about 3 clinics before settling down with BK too which is very little. I believe some forumers consulted more clinics before coming to conclusion.

I suggest leave one to two days for seeing the clinics and decide which to choose. Online and face to face consult got big difference too.

okay. thanks for the suggestion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Dear CECILIABLUESKY
I am terribly sorry that your experience at BK was not so pleasant.
I understand how frustrating it must have been coming from a different country to get a surgery done :sad:

I personally apologize for any issues you may have had during the procedure and we would love to make up for any discomfort that we may have caused you.
Please find Nancy at the BK Medical Group PR team and we would love to know how we may improve on our services.

I apologize once again and we will make sure that this does not happen again.
Sincerely,
Nancy

• 2 years later...