BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a double eyelids surgery or a revision done? I'm planning to get a "Revision" on my eyes and also a nostril base reduction. Properly going this Sept or Oct because it's their slow season where the doctor will take time more and not rushing me out. If you wuant to go then let me know and I can email you or u can email me. Where r u from?

:lolots: hi everyone, im Colorful_life and I did register my Purseblog acct to join this interesting discussion!
In Dec 2009, i took PS in BK Clinic with the facial contouring. At that time, i went to Korea alone without my parents' absolute permission. The weather was so cold about -10C degree and i did not have any companion. My recovery also took a very very long time. Thus, although i stayed at Korea for 10 days but i did nos have chance to go out.

If the conditions are convenient, i intend to come back Korea in March 2011 (maybe). Therefore, its my honor to be one of your companions in this trip. Or at least, we can share info and advices abt the PS which many women concern abt.

Women have the right to be beautiful :ghi5:
Nice to be ur friend!
Cheers

I can't check my yahoo's message
I am at work :smile:
what procedure are you going to have??
nose job, if so , which implant material are you considering ??
as for the nose bridge (goreTex, silicone or rib)
and ofcourse for nose tip (I will choose septal or nose cartilage)
all 2 are having Pros and Cons
I don't like rib because my friend has it and it's been 3 years, I can see her tip is warping
and in the middle part of her nose I am seeing pink color
Silicone is good on Asian Skin and it's even better if you have thick skin and 3mm for the bridge augmentation.
I am considering Dr Jung and Kim $ BK
I emailed Dr Jung several time shimmian [[email protected]] and someone's name Jay Lee answered my email shé/he told me that she/he is manager
He/she quoted me $500 for Silicone on the nose bridge and ear or nose cartilage for the tip , this price is included alar reduction as well
I asked him/her "are you sure $500 but not $5000 , why is so cheap and hérés how she /he answerd me,,,I don't know if this is the right "DR Jung" or not, I am so doubt
why he qouted other person at least $5000 for the same procedure but only $500 for me??Dear Sydney T,

I will answer below your question.
May you tell me who would operate Nose job on mẻ is it Dr. Jung???

Dr. Jung will perform your surgery. You need another doctor?

What kind of material he will use on my nose tip and as well as for the nose bridge ?
I want to use Gore Tex or silicone on the bridge and Ear or nose cartilage for the tip?

He will use the goretex or sillicone on your bridge and Ear or nose cartilage for your tip.

May you give me the address of Dr Jung’s office or place?
adress of Shimmian clinic.
6th Floor, 1319-13, Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea.

If you want to have the airport pickup service, I will send you a driver.
Please let me know your flight schedule.

Best regard
Jay Lee

2011/1/25,.....> Jay
> May you tell me who would operate Nose job on mẻ is it Dr. Jung???
> What kind of material he will use on my nose tip and as well as for
> the nose bridge ?
> I want to use Gore Tex or silicone on the bridge and Ear or nose
> cartilage for the tip?
> Is it possible
> May you give me the address of Dr Jung’s office or place?
> thanks
> S
>
> From: shimmian [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:48 PM
> To:.....
> Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Nose job
>
> Dear Sydney T.
>
> Yes, Just usd.500.
> It's not a geral case. We are offering very special price.
> We considered that you were our patient before and your economic situation.
>
> Sincerely
> Jay Lee

I intend to take possible surgeries which can reduce the width of my face. My main problem is facial contouring. Im thinking abt fat removal at cheek and mandibular area. It also can be the reduction of mastication muscle.

Besides, i also want to lengthen my nose because it seems to be a little bit up-turned now. And i prefer silicone for nose's bridge and ear cartilage for lengthening my nose. According to both some experts in my countries and Korean ones, those materials will be suitable for Asian people and im not an exception.

Regarding your case, I think you should have a consulting appointment with the doctor in your country first. Because when you just send ur pics through email to Korean clinics, it somehow sounds not exact. Obviously, they will give u the best advices but it is just virtual. Moreover, each clinic will have particular person for replying emails. Thus, in some case, u will receive the advices of those people but experts.

As for price, 500$ for ur nose job sounds unreasonable. As far as i concern, the price is always taken into account by thousands of US dollar. Its up to how complicated ur surgery is. Even the price for revision surgery is absolutely double.

Each Korean expert is specialized in one kind of surgery. Mr Kim at BK has famous for nose job. And nose surgery is the most popular one which is carried out smoothly always. But u still should have your own direct consultation to get the right decision. For example, u have thin skin so u can not pad the thick silicone bar=>u have to accept the limit of nose's height.

Cheers :ghi5::ghi5:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there sassychic.

I am actually thinking of going to korea to have a double eyelid revision aswell.

However I am contemplating between banobagi and BK.

I was wondering what made you choose BK? have you had a face to face consultation yet?

cheers

You know what Maytam. First I'm actually thinking about BK but in the last few days I read their reviews on their website, seem like Dr. Kim have lots of bad reviews on the "Revision Double Eyelids" surgery. The patients said their eyelids fold are asymmetric. One side is bigger than another while other side it's still big. I don't know if Dr. Kim going to redo it or not. So now I'm thinking about banobagi. That is a local place with only 6 doctors. The place is also smaller than BK but more cleaner and modern look which is good. If the place is not crowded then the doctor will spend more time with the patients and take care them more. Right now I'm writing to them and see what doctor they recommend for me. You should do the same to and see if we end up with the same doctor. Where are you from and when do you plan to go to Korea? I haven't have a face to face consultation yet. If I go, I planned to have a consultation and a surgery the same day. I plan to go this Fall. When do you plan to go? We can go together to share hotel and look over one another. :biggrin: Anyway, email me.

Can anyone suggest me which Korean Cosmetic surgery has the best performance and result for Calf Reduction and Liposuction on Thigh/Arm!!!!!

I heard of BK, OZ, and VIP that I have never contacted or been.

Please need all your advices :smile: I am thinking to go in mid April and early May or Aug.

MacGirl

Dear Sassy Chic

I am planning to have double eyelid revision and nostril reduction at the BK. But saw a lot of bad review and now im confused. I going to Korea next week but I still did not decide which clinic i should go. Banogabi website also looks good and the picures also.

Have you contacted them? Are you still going to Korea in october? Did you decide which clinic you are going? Please reply as soon as possible.

I was confident before with BK but now I am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

I planned to go this Fall if everything go well with family, money and work. I emailed Banobagi to see which doctor they recommended for me but they haven't contact me back it. They are not as good as answer all the questions like BK. I'm scare to go to BK too because I'm from U.S and I want to make only one trip there and not to come back for a second one. I did email you back so hopefully my answer help you decide. Good luck! ;)