BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

No, I didn't have face to face consultation. I emailed them alots. They are more well known clinic than others because lots of doctors interviews and on TV alots. Lots of people said Dr. Kim is not friendly and they don't talk that much during consultation so we don't know if he understand English well or not. Because of bad reviews lately in the last few months with Dr. Kim, I'm take banobagi as consideration.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hey ladies

Done the surgery at the BK,. But not sure the expected result would come out.
Hope it is gonna be much better than before.

I will keep posted though. it is too early to say anything now.
But customer service was not great though.

To PM me, click on my user name and it ask you to do so, also to add me to your friend list so when I'm online you know.

****************Must Read *********************

banobagi finally email me back. It's nice that they recommended what doctor(s) is good for me thru email instead of asking me come and have a face to face consultation and pick which doctor. I wanted to get a "revision double eyelids and nostrils base reduction surgery." there's one doctor that specialize in revision double eyelids and one for the nose, even though they have 6 doctors total. I like it better than bk clinic bec all the doctors there do everything and you just don't know who is really good in what. And they will not tell you who is specialize in what. Bk want you to go there and get a consultation first. So my decision is on banobagi now!!!!

How come they don't tell you which doctors specialize in what? Doesn't make sense to me. How much did they quote your eyelid revision? I'm considering banobagi for consultation as well. Do you have their email address? Do they speak and understand english?

Thanks!

Hey! How did your revision surgery go with Dr. Kim? I was planning to get a consultation for a revision with him in the summer but i was a bit hesitant because of the nasty reviews i've read about him. People were saying different things about Dr. Kim from being not as attentive to his patients to having a unsatisfied results and overcharging people.

If you don't mind sharing your recent experience, please let me know how the procedure went and how you felt his personal bedside manners were and your outcome results. It would help out a lot.

Hope you have a fast and speedy recovery! I hope your results are coming out as expected. Thanks :smile: