BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

I am SO GLAD I saw your post with NEGATIVE comments on Charles Lee of LA. I think the photos on his site is FANTASTIC and yet you think he is a butcher.
May I also ask you to look at Edmund Kwan of NY his site is www.dredmundkwan.com I LOVE, LOVE HIS EYES - what do you think - I don't trust my judgement anymore when I was going to Charles Lee.
Thanks for your time.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not go to Charles Lee. Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice guy but his view of eyelid beauty is waaaay off. I had mine done with him and I look so unnatural. They're too deep and too high. Had a consult to fix and the PS was really surprised at how Dr. Lee slaughtered my eyes. (ok, he didn't use those exact terms). Anyway, I'm stuck desperately trying to find someone who is able to repair. So please do not go to him.

The best way to check a cosmetic surgeon competency is too read the review of patients.
Usually it's in the best site , check the "real story" or go to forums to read testimonials.

Personnaly I don't like dr Kim (BK clinic).. I've been there for a nose implant few years ago.
Even he didn't destroyed my nose, my nose bridge was too much elevated and my tip nose is bulbous (more than before).
He is probably a good medical surgeon but not an artist.. I don't like his taste in term of beauty.

If you check the website or forum of bk, you'll never find an extraordinary story from this clinic like others korean clinic.
and personally I'm not impressed by the "before/after".
you'd better check others clinics if you want a better result of your surgery.
Good luck anyway !

The patients' reviews on plastic surgery clinics are not a reliable source. I read so many complaints of how quickly clinics delete any negative reviews.

hello missy80,

ok, just go and get your operation at BKclinic, and see you next year for a revision !^^
i've done this mistake and i'm here to talk about my bad experience at BKclinic.
i don't have time to spend on this thread (plus it reminds me very bad memories) because i need a nose revision soon so..
just do what your heart says.

I think I have to go back to Seoul end of this year for a revision. I had rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago and it looks like my implant is crooked. I contacted the doctor and he said I should wait for the swelling to subside. Is anyone planning to be in Seoul end October beginning November?

happy healing! fast recovery

Thank you. Im still looking for a buddy to head of around march to april. Sigh. This decision is really tough to make

• 2 weeks later...