BeautyHacker

Dr Kim at BK Hospital

Hi girls, im chinese indonesian living in singapore. I plan to go korea for surgery this coming october. I was thinking of having it done with dr kim from BK Dongyang. If any of you girls out there have the same plan as me, do join me!! I will feel so much comfortable doing it tgt! So called look out for each other!!! Looking forward to your replies :smile:

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am plannIng to go this end october to bk dongyang! Which clinic are you going? We can go tgt :smile:

I am so confused reading all the comments. I met Dr Kim in indonesia for a quick consultation. I am considering rhinoplasty revision ( the first one was done by another surgeon. The result is so so. I want my nose to be thinner and have a smaller tip). I also wanted to have my scar on my chin re-stitched. Dr Kim said it requires z plasty and didnt understand why the previous surgeon didnt do z plasty in the first place. Dr Kim seemed competant and i was quite confident until i read all the mixed reviews. Anyone has anything new to share since the last post? Good and bad feedback are welcome. Wd be really helpful to get some insight re Dr Kim's ability, his guest house and what facilities are provided, post op care etc. Anyone anything? Thank youuuu

I have double-eyelids but my eyelids now are drooping. I am not sure of any good doctor. Has anyone done blepharoplasty by dr kim byung gun at BK? Can anyone provide more info please. Tks.:graucho:

Hi. I am new to this site and thinking of travelling from UK to BK Clinic in May 2012 and would love to know if anyone else is thinking of going around that time from UK so we can maybe help each other as it's such a big step for me. I am looking to have nose and chin surgery. So if anyone is going there around the same time, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi SassyChic09,

I am interested in going to bano eye clinic.Can you please tell me what is the bad reviews?

Sorry, I don't hear anything much about Dr. Cho there at Bano Eye clinic. I heard he specialized in eye revision and his price is much higher than other places. He does only eyes. People don't say anything much about him except for one. I have a revision done last Oct, but better ....... but still not what I wanted. It correct one problem but cause something else. I'm still researching girl. Good Luck.

Do you know Dr. Cho from Bandoeye Clinic's website? For some reason I cannot find his site online anymore.

Can you tell me where did you do your revision? i heard banobagi is not bad.i saw some b and a pic of jewelry clinic seems to be so good

• 4 weeks later...
I plan on getting my mandible reduction surgery within the next 6 months. Do you mind showing me your B&A pictures? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I had my cheekbone reduction and v-line surgery by Dr. Hong at BK, too !! :smile:
It's so happy to see someone who also had surgery from him. hehe
It has been almost 3 months for me. I had rhino. cheekbone reduction, and v-line surgery at the same time. I didn't have a lot of swelling either. I heard if there was not much bleeding during surgery, you don't really swell up a lot.
He must be really good at bone surgery. :smile:
Anyway, good to hear your testimonies !!

Hey, I am from Hong Kong and planning to go to Korean for comsmetic surgery. Are you interested in meeting up in Korea for the surgery?

Hey you did your surgery? What did u do? I am planning to go BK too for eyes and vline. I plan to do it with Dr Hong. However I'm not sure if Dr hong is good with eyes.