BeautyHacker

Seoul PS- Has anyone had to pay for 3D scans?

I would recommend you to get it at the first place you do the scan. Doing a CT scan exposes you to a lot more radiation than X-ray and that increases the risk of getting cancer. I just arrived at Seoul today. Did my consultation at TL, EverM and Dream today for jaw reduction. Bought my CT Scan at TL. It is only $30. Well worth the investment :smile:

Hi oronic,

Thanks for posting your experience.

Are you planning to do more consultation in the coming days? or have you decided to go with TLPS?

Which doctor did you consult with at TL? What procedure have they recommended you? Is the place extremely busy atm?

Hi, I saw EverM is one of your list. I am thinking about that clinic. Could please review after you consult with them? It will be very helpful. If it's not too much, could you please take before and after photo album they provided for customer?

Good Luck

Yes, TL charges the lowest for this and it was complimentary had I not asked for a copy of it. This is what I learnt from my limited experience at only SMPS, EverM, TL, Dream. SMPS doesn't do CT, the doctors do not seem to be interested in looking at CT unless you confirm your surgery and pay a deposit. EverM provides free CT scan but will charge $100 for it if you want a copy. However I think their disc includes some panoramic dental X-rays on top of CT scans. Dream told me they charge a nominal fee for CT scan even if I am not asking for a disc. I visited them the last, and did not ask how much is the fee since I brought along my own CT scan.

Yes I will review after my surgery, which is happening tomorrow!!! I did not look at the before and after photos there. I don't remember seeing any of such albums lying around. They are nice and not pushy at all.

Hi MrsKing,
You are welcome ;)

I decided to not go with TLPS because I don't feel comfortable with Dr. Kim the lead surgeon. He was rather impersonal and did not really seem to take interest in what I want. The whole consultation was done with his surgical mask on and he rushed off after 10 mins. I just didn't feel any connection with him. The place seems busy but I still managed to get my consultation done in 2 hours. Not the same for Dream though. I had to wait like 2 hours+ just to see the doc even though I have made appointment

Good luck tomorrow oronic! EverM has very good reputation and track record on facial contouring, so you will be in good hands. Everything will be just fine and you'll enjoy your new look.

They didn't show me a B&A album when I was there. They showed everything in their computer. There are quite a few cases on their website also.

Thank you very much. When you were thee at EverM how did you feel about that place? I have no idea if there are big different and feeling comparing to big hospital like Wonjin , ID to small clinic like EverM. Do you feel secure and reliable? Huh!! It's tough choice. I wish they do eyelid too.

Here's my review: # Only downside for EverM is that you can't have other procedures done there.