BeautyHacker

Breakouts after forehead fat graft?

I just had fat graft about a month ago to forehead and cheeks. My forehead is shiny but I haven't noticed any bumps or pimples at least not yet. I would say 50% of the fat has dissolved. Since I love the results, I have no choice but to do a top up in 3 to 6 months.

so i think what ive been doing is working. My forehead seems to be clearing up faster now. Problem i have is that it gets superrrr oily really fast. I attribute this to the fat graft and an undesirable reaction to my body, hence the pimples. My solution so far:

1) Exfoliate with Hakone Ginyu exfoliant 3 times a day
2) Nu Skin Blemish Treatment 3 times a day after using exfoliant
3) Use Mecca Youth Mud Mask and LEAVE IT ON while i sleep

Woke up this morning and my forehead is so refreshed, not oily and the redness from the pimples have subsided. For me the trick is to clean and remove bacteria, use mild acid and always always keep it dry and oil free. The moment i feel the oil is coming back i just drain it again with either the exfoliant or the mud mask

Not for women no. I know men take finesteride or whatever its called. It is also sold under the brand propecia. But apparently it has little to no hair restoration effects on women and also comes with concerning side effects. i think the only solution for women would be hair transplant.

Hi,

It is off the topic...but just want to know which clinic you had procedure.
I am looking for the clinic for face lift.

Thanks KCouture, dont know how young you are but you know a lot :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Just had fats grafting on forehead. And got breakout. Applied some products still does not work. U think I can go for facial ? Or it's still too early .. I'm 14 days post op

Have u got fat graft with PRP?? i wonder whether ppl inject fat without PRP will get breakout, but those who inject with PRP won't

the breakouts is not permanent. Its always temporary. Mine lasted a month? But for me it wasn't those big pink pussie ones. Its the skin coloured tiny bumps. I managed it by never allowing any oil to build up. Blemish treatment, harsh exfoliant (the ones with tons of micro beads) and sleep with mecca youthmud on the affected areas. For me its the forehead. Using that set of treatment clears it up realllly fast

Sorry but I cannot recommend the clinic that I went to, that would be againt my concience.

• 1 year later...
Kate this is an old thread, but may I ask where have you had fat grafting? thanks!