BeautyHacker

WANNABE Plastic Surgery

My friend did face fat graft, double eyelid and nose just like the model in their youtube.. she is satisfied so far :smile:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is 'wannabeps korea', it should be open rhinoplasty with soft silicone implant :smile: waiting for their reply..

I look forward to hearing about your consult!

I do like their rhinoplasty work..

I wonder how their reputation is with bone manipulation procedures?

Omg, ya models in youtube look good! Which Doc did she had hers? Mine is Dr. Cha :smile:

Yeap she also did her nose with Dr. Cha. Can't really remember if it was Dr. Ryoo or Dr. Jang for the eyes. Weird name but pretty good.

Thank you pinky! Purseforum has been down for days & I'm so bored without it! Argh! by the way, wannabe asked me to pay 10%deposit to secure surgery date and their reply via kakao is not very polite :sad: I'm kinda withdrawn to them now..

I felt the same, before I didn't realize how much time I spent on Purseforum until the site went down, then I felt like I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms lol :smile: . But anyway, I advise you not to pay the 10% deposit

What is the downtime for her? Im a bit worried if it is obvious after 10 days =X

For sure it will be obvious after 10 days. Then you will still have obvious double eyelid scars and nose is still swollen so might look bit awkward!

• 3 weeks later...
hahaha so i see there are more reviews coming in for wannabe now! I'm definitely going to get myself an appointment slot when I go back to Korea in January. Maybe then I can also share my experience ^^

One baddddddddd thing is that they are always FULL.