WANNABE Plastic Surgery

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you planning to go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, i am considering JW to do my DES. May I know why there are hit or missed reviews??
I have searched the entire forum (or you can say the entire internet) i haven't seen any negative reviews about JW (Except for the China girl case who was doing some demonstration outside their clinic) Possible to elaborate more?? :smile:

By the way i have read your blog, super helpful!!! :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I did my DES there, its a friendly clinics (probably the same like other clinics) where real intentions are more into your pocket.

Anyway, the result is Good but I bet other clinics can do a better job. My bad as well I didn't consult other clinics during my visit. I fall into friendly traps.

I'm going for revision in other clinics (have asked for promised free revision if crease get lower from Wannabe but they declined, reasoned that nothing wrong with my eyelid although the crease has now become in-fold out, show the minimum crease, and it took them almost a month to replied my request. But if you are a new customer, it took them within hours to reply to you).

Lesson learned. Summary is, go for consultation at least 5 clinics to makeup your mind.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi Babe! I knw this is a really old thread, just gonna try my luck! haha. Am going this sept and am thinking of getting a fat repositioning for my eye bags and i'm leaning towards WannaBe Clinic too. Which doctor operated on you and also how was your recovery? Will it bruise for a week?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I went here for a simple square jaw botox treatment and was really happy with the service!

I'd been quoted by various other clinics (Hsuhu and Renewme) outrageous prices like 400,000-300,000KRW but Wannabe instantly offered me their 90,000KRW Babitalk promotion to me after I mentioned it to them.

Was super quick and easy, I was in and out in under 30 minutes and will be going again later this year.

• 2 months later...
In case anyone is still interested in Wannabe, just letting you all know that Dr. Ryoo (primary eye surgeon) has left. I went onto their Facebook page and website yesterday to get directions (leaving for Korea in about 2 weeks), and noticed that Dr. Ryoo was no longer in their Facebook profile photo and that they had removed Dr. Ryoo from their 'Our Doctors' page on their website.

Bit of a bummer for me as I wanted to have dark circle surgery with him specifically; I don't know if I trust the other 2 doctors there who came from GRAND. Oh well! Good luck everybody!

Thanks for letting us know! I'm in Korea now and was about to consult with a doc at Wannabe tomorrow. I walked in today but they didn't have an availability. I also found one of the receptionists a bit unfriendly :P.