BeautyHacker

WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Hi @lovelovelove07 , Wannabe clinic is also on my list. I consulted with the doctor of Wannabe f2f last month when I was in SK and I was very impressed with the consultation! Would you be interested in discussing this clinic with me on private chat? I am still torn between Wannabe and another clinic I liked

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am new here. I don't know how to pm you..I want to talk more as well!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hey how are you going now? i am abt to get my primary Rhinoplasty too

Who is the surgeon from Yale you ended up going with (the one with perfect English)? I'm curious and may want to check him out!

• 4 months later...
Hi everyone! I'm gonna be in Seoul in 2 weeks time and i am superrrr excited for it!!! I have already booked a consultation with Wannabe and most likely will go with them for my rhinoplasty and full face FG. Would really appreciate if someone could share with me your experience and B/A photos from wannabe. You can PM at my KKT @stephylious. Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Bossam! I recently got my nose done by Dr.Cha and he seems to do a lot of des as well!! This clinic defs needs more shoutout! Did you end up getting yours done already??

LOL that clinic name tho (wannabe), classic!

Never heard of this place until now, but I think their name might throw off people who are not familiar with konglish, or hardcore KPOP fans, and self-admitted koreaboos like me.

Wannabe (워너비, wuh-nuh-bee)

In English, a 'wannabe' is "a person who tries to be like someone else or to fit in with a particular group of people." However, the meaning is totally reversed in Korean. In Korean, a 'wannabe' is someone whom you want to be like.

But here's the thing you gotta watch out. Koreans also use the word 'role model' (롤모델, lol-moh-del). The slight difference between a 'wannabe' and a 'role model' is that a 'wannabe' is someone that you want to be in terms of appearance & style whereas a 'role model' is someone that you want to be in terms of career & inner aspects.

Examples:
- "Hyuna is so cute and sexy, she's my wannabe!"
- "Yoo Jae Suk's personality is admirable. He's my role model."
- "G-Dragon is a wannabe of many men for his fashion."

Source: http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2018/05/admin-confusing-konglish-words-scandal.html

just clicked over to their insta and checking out Cha's work he seems like he knows the nose

Thanks for the info. Can I ask which surgeon did the fg and what type of fat, prp or normal?

I'm also reading up and the different types of fat grats: prp, stemcell, etc.. i pinged the clinic on kakao (FYI their ID is eng_wannabeps) which doc can do FG, they said both. but curious to here which one did @crystalhearts had it done by.

@Peacesign are you thinking about dong full face?

Hi @chocolove712
Yes i m considering dr cha for des. Can you share more about wannabe?

I downloaded Kakao, guess I should use it. Hmm, I'm not sure yet, depends a little on the cost. I want my nasalabial fold filled but I hear that's a tricky area. And my upper cheek under the eye. And maybe between the brows a lil, but don't want the fat forehead of the dolly girl look. And maybe above the eye. Worried about sagging and overfilling, though. How about you?

Ya! My overall experience was really great actually. Dr. Cha can understand English and he speaks some as well but you'll have a consultant who speaks fluent English to translate everything for you. What I really liked the most about him was that he really took the time during the consultation to go over all of my questions unlike some clinics where you only get to talk to the doctor for a few minutes. And this clinic isn't really big with only two doctors so they don't do a lot of surgeries per day.

Hi @chocolove712
Do you mind sharing pre n post pics? I pm you my kkt id. Pls check! Thanks!