BeautyHacker

WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Thanks for sharing @chocolove712 that's good to hear. I'm considering wannabe too because the last thing i want is to be rushed. Most of the issues i've been reading about seems to stem from these huge clinics where people are constantly going in out and out. So I'm kind of aiming smaller place.

I seen some youtube videos of Dr Cha, and he seems really jolly and sweet.

I've been thinking about full face fat graft, and also treating dark circles, and maybe nose. Yeah, I heard depending upon the deepness of the fold it can be tricky. BTW did you see this post about wannabe's under eye fat repositioning. It might be a technique that can work for you:

https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1022583-under-eye-fat-repositioning-internal-fixiation-wannabe-plastic-surgery/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
My friend and I just consulted there last week... it’s a small local clinic. Jus do more research and make sure they don’t triple or double charge you, it shouldn’t cost more then a plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam.,,,since Apgujeong clinics are known to be smaller and cheaper..but they do have good doctors. But just be aware and careful with pricing.

it's great from what I've seen so far, and the quotes i got back are fine. I've been in touch with @awokewalty who is post surgery from wannabe and she's pretty happy with results and experience.

• 1 month later...