BeautyHacker

WANNABE Plastic Surgery

U sound like a promotor lol

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Did i sounded like one? But seriously, I am not.. I am just receiving all the notifications from this since I was the one who started this thread. And my first visit was a fail because I didnt have an appointment and it was crowded in the clinic, hence it was turned down.

Did I chat with you in kakao? Wannabe is in one of my list. And I going in jan too. Am still waiting for their reply. The last was before Xmas and till now haven received any reply from them yet. But if the prices are convincing I don't mind trying with wannabe.

Er, I have no idea who chatted me up in Kakao actually ): REALLY? I'm going in mid january. They used to be quite prompt in replying messages but no idea what happened? Prolly have too many customers now ): I dropped them a kakaotalk message too and it hasnt been replied. Meh.

I have no idea how much is their prices since I havent had a consultation with them ):

haha.. anyway wats your kakao we can chat over there cos I quite determine to go over too in Jan. Which date you reaching? Feel like going over as soon as next week! haa..

Oh! they didn't reply you too. mine too! I thought I was too naggy in enquiring they decided not to reply me haha...

I am also waiting for other few clinics. They stopped replying somewhere after Christmas. Maybe same as Sg... already holiday mood.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that if you send too complicated and detailed inquiries with pictures and everything, it takes long time for the clinic to reply or even ignore you haha try to make it simple :smile:

yeah ur right i sent them a msg and was waiting for a while then i kakaotalk them. they told me they were confuse of my detailed email lol. So i just ask for the prices and consultation date but she told me they're way full:sad: can't accommodate me on my chosen date really bummer!.

They replied quickly to my email and I got a consultation date. However I did book 2 months in advance lol. Are you still going to try and stop by their clinic?

That is pretty sad. I heard that PS places are all busy in these days like even for those small or less famous clinics because of vacation season. I recently got my eyes and nose done and the service was quite good. The english staff helped me to catch a taxi after my surgery when it was already after her work hour. You should also consider their services like post op care or how they treat foreign patients etc too :smile:

yeah let me know if you happen to drop by or get consultation with them cuz I'm quite interested in this clinic.. still searching for more info