BeautyHacker

WANNABE Plastic Surgery

Did you booked another date? How long are you in seoul? Im also going to seoul this month and consult with them, i just need them to reply a bit quicker

@tapiocabee thanks for the heads up! ah, now im hesitant too

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there. No, I'm just going to consult with another clinic today. I'm in Seoul until the end of the month :smile:

• 2 months later...
lol, i know this thread is a bit old, but im just wondering since a few of you mentioned that the clinic tends to get packed. How can I make an appointment beforehand? Would I just need to contact wanabe via kakao/line/email or-? '-'

• 1 month later...
I went there for consultation
The doctor I wanted to see was performing surgery
So i had to wait for 30 minutes
There were koreans who waited with me
One a mother with her child and another a guy
I was going to choose wannabe for my revisional rhinoplasty, because the doctor was nice and he sounded like he knew what he was saying
He also spoke english (not good but understandable)
They also gave me a very reasonal price ( maybe because I was with a korean friend)
The only reason why I didn't go with them is I found a surgeon who specializes in revisional rhinoplasty with more experience and who spoke perfect english (he went to yale).

• 1 month later...
I had full face fat grafting done with them two years ago. The staff and everyone were very nice. And even contacted me after I returned back to my home ckubgry. The doctor listened to all my questions and responded well. Because I didn't secure my appointment with the doctor I wanted at the consultation, they recommended me another doctor. I was fine with it. Surgery outcome even till now, I am still very happy that I got a full face fat grafting from them. But the only thing that kinda made me a little upset back then was that I only had one week to recover in Seoul. I know I will be swollen and I still needed time to deswell. They gave me one laser treatment for aftercare that was included. I went back asking if I can get a deswelling shot to help my deswelling, they wouldn't give it to me. I told them I wouldn't mind paying for it if it wasn't included in the price I paid for the procedure. They still wouldn't give it to me either. I love my results and have not regretted getting it from them. Just the after care wasn't that great for me.

Who is this surgeon that you speak of and where does he work at? Thanks!

Hi I had consultation with Dr. Cha Myung Kyu at wannabe clinic.
He really seems like a very good doctor.
He explained the in full detail the surgical procedure he would do on me and answered all of my questions with patience.

If it weren't for my super botched rhinoplasty I had beforehand I would have definitely went with him.
I was actually 95% sure that I was going to call them back and book and appointment with them the next day.
I would recommend this clinic if you are going to have primary rhinoplasty.
The clinic was very nice and clean and the staff were welcoming and friendly.
They quoted me 4000 dollars only for revisional rhinoplasty.

The doctor I went with was located directly at Apgujeong rodeo station. It is a very posh area where rich people go to shop.
My first impression upon entering the clinic was good. The clinic bright and very clean.
On the floor you could see a marble with the logo of Yale. I was like WOW. Yale? Seriously?
The nurse was very friendly too ,although she couldn't speak english, she really tried her best to assist us.
My first impression of the doctor was very good. I felt like I was meeting up with a long lost uncle. He was very warm but also professional at the same time.
The most unforgettable moment , which was also the factor that told me that "He is the one" was the first thing he said to me upon was sitting down in his office He said : "You are a very beautiful girl. I do not see anything wrong. What makes you unhappy about your face? How can I help you change that?"

Unlike other clinics I visited where they pointed out every flaw I had......

...... (this reply is too long i shall continue to write a full review about the clinic in a few days since I am now 3 months post op)
Here is the calling card of the doctor I hope this helps

• 8 months later...
Their b&a seems more on the natural side. I'm interested with them., Just spoke with their consultant, Bella, via email. She was quite thorough with my questions. I will consider drop for consult there later in Seoul.

• 3 months later...
I went there today but it was 20 minutes before closing time. I wanted a consult for transconjunctival fat repositioning and spoke to the English consultant for 10 minutes or so. The surgeon I wanted to see was busy, which is understandable. She gave me her card and said to contact her for an appointment on Monday. Anyone else had recent experience with this clinic? I've been looking at clinics for a couple days now. I take forever to choose stuff, this is so hard Also, anyone in Seoul atm?

Thank you for sharing your experience. Did you get 2nd top up too? PM for the price!

• 1 year later...
I just had an online consultation with Wannabe and whoever was on the other line gave some good insights about my nose. They quoted me for 3krw!! I checked out their website and all the before and after results look really natural. I like how the online consultant was so informative as well! I am going to go see them mid-April. Wish me luck!